+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting Chapter

rachelg is offline Junior Twelever Bronze rachelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Interesting Chapter

I thought it was interesting that chapter 12 was only one page and it is only talking about "mold." I wonder how this (or if) relates to the "mold" page in the spell book. Also the word mold says grow upside down and the faces on the sun and moon can be seen upright and upside down.

rachelg is offline Junior Twelever Bronze rachelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default OOps

I guess if I would have finished reading the book I would have seen that it says this on page 82! Sorry...just too excited I guess!

tigrou is offline Needs to say Hello! tigrou is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting that the pippin apple (originated from Newtown Creek on the estate of Gershom Moore, in what is now Queens across the East River from Manhattan, early in the eighteenth century), the mold plow (mould), and the wheel cipher are all directly linked to Thomas Jefferson. The amibgram mold/plow and the inverted acorn L5 (left 5?) may be a hint to use the text on this page with a wheel cipher.

My guess: Thomas Jefferson used a moldplow to bury one of the rings under an apple tree in Queens!

windsor is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper windsor is an unknown quantity at this point

Default wow

Really
    wow! what a treasure hunt! - windsor

tigrou is offline Needs to say Hello! tigrou is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess wasn't real, but the rest is factual. I rarely have any comments to make, there are much smarter people on the forum. I just thought it unusual to use a specific apple, that is tied to a specific place and time, and also tied to someone noted for the wheel cipher. The mold/plow was just a bonus. I don't think this will be solved the same way ATT was and was just trying to share an observation. I did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks.

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

Tigrou-

Windsor made a few single word posts on threads today - I don't think the "Really" really meant anything.

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

cw0909 is offline Good Twelever Platinum cw0909 is an unknown quantity at this point

tiqrue i think it is an interesting connection and the jefferson wheel
    cipher are worth looking into

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

Tigrou,
    Thanks for sharing that and welcome to tweleve. I hope we see more of you. You never know what you might spark as a lead. Keep the posts coming.
    Lindenmi

Lindenmi
    No question is a stupid question if you don't
    know the answer. Stupid is not asking.

ct12345 is offline Junior Twelever Copper ct12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by tigrou
    My guess wasn't real, but the rest is factual.  I rarely have any comments to make, there are much smarter people on the forum.  I just thought it unusual to use a specific apple, that is tied to a specific place and time, and also tied to someone noted for the wheel cipher.  The mold/plow was just a bonus.  I don't think this will be solved the same way ATT was and was just trying to share an observation.  I did not mean to offend anyone.  Thanks.
    Hi, tigrou,

Just to add to the ambiguity, I just got around to checking out the "pippin" apple yesterday, and noted that C. C. Moore was also the author of "A Visit From St. Nick" ("The Night Before Christmas" poem).
    I know that you probably saw that information and didn't bother to point it out because it had no connection to ATT. But, now that our New Clue came out on Christmas Day.... now what? These are the things that drive us crazy.

Zuede is offline Junior Twelever Copper Zuede is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by tigrou
    Interesting that the pippin apple (originated from Newtown Creek on the estate of Gershom Moore, in what is now Queens across the East River from Manhattan, early in the eighteenth century), the mold plow (mould), and the wheel cipher are all directly linked to Thomas Jefferson.  The amibgram mold/plow and the inverted acorn L5 (left 5?) may be a hint to use the text on this page with a wheel cipher.

My guess: Thomas Jefferson used a moldplow to bury one of the rings under an apple tree in Queens!
    Are you sure it wasn't Johnny stadlerseed who planted that ring... or was it an apple?

Good thoughts btw....

+ Reply to Thread