+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Six Questions with Domino!

  1. #1
    sixer13's Avatar
    sixer13 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Silver
    sixer13 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348

    Default Six Questions with Domino!

    Hi all….I thought you might be interested in Six Questions with Domino! For those who are not familiar with Six Q’s…..they are short interview-like posts with obviously ‘six questions’. Lol.

    I asked him about Cowboy and his other amazing adventures.

    He shares some truly powerful thoughts. I felt honored!



    Six Questions with Domino Ireland: Creator of Cowboy: A Treasure Hunt » Mysterious Writings

    www.kardtects.com
    Rediscover the fun in building a card house! Kardtects makes it easier and better than ever before! Master the Fun!

    www.mysteriouswritings.com
    Adventure, Mystery, and the Search for Treasures!

  2. #2
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixer13 View Post
    Hi all….I thought you might be interested in Six Questions with Domino! For those who are not familiar with Six Q’s…..they are short interview-like posts with obviously ‘six questions’. Lol.

    I asked him about Cowboy and his other amazing adventures.

    He shares some truly powerful thoughts. I felt honored!



    Six Questions with Domino Ireland: Creator of Cowboy: A Treasure Hunt » Mysterious Writings
    Honored is how I felt. It is always hard to self-discribe in a way that doesnt come off one way or another. Sixer, you rock. And, I am glad I was able to do it if for no other reason than to give some recognition to other hunters and the artist that play a part of Cowboy.

    Also, I had planned to bring the Jonas Gerard WE THE PEOPLE Mystery (see more about this on mystery site) to the Tweleve family. This is a real life treasure, shrouded in mystery with history, conspiracy and possibly an easy solve should all the pieces fall into place.

    Cheers!


  3. #3
    sixer13's Avatar
    sixer13 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Silver
    sixer13 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Hi Domino-

    Along with all your other great responses, the art mystery was such a treat and I do thank you for it. It was coincidental because I had just got finished reading The Gardner Heist by Ulrich Boser. This is about the Unsolved 1990 art theft (Rembrandts, Vermeer, and others) from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. I plan on doing an article on it soon.

    The book mentions such a huge attraction for ‘stealing art’ and it has me totally intrigued. I think I may make another category for ‘Mysterious Lost Art’. There is a lot of it out there! I, of course, will have to include your story…..and do want to investigate this so much more….

    Time, time…..my obstacle! But I will beat it….eventually…lol.
    Last edited by sixer13; 05-09-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: speeling eror

    www.kardtects.com
    Rediscover the fun in building a card house! Kardtects makes it easier and better than ever before! Master the Fun!

    www.mysteriouswritings.com
    Adventure, Mystery, and the Search for Treasures!

  4. #4
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixer13 View Post
    Hi Domino-

    Along with all your other great responses, the art mystery was such a treat and I do thank you for it. It was coincidental because I had just got finished reading The Gardner Heist by Ulrich Boser. This is about the Unsolved 1990 art theft (Rembrandts, Vermeer, and others) from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. I plan on doing an article on it soon.

    The book mentions such a huge attraction for ‘stealing art’ and it has me totally intrigued. I think I may make another category for ‘Mysterious Lost Art’. There is a lot of it out there! I, of course, will have to include your story…..and do want to investigate this so much more….

    Time, time…..my obstacle! But I will beat it….eventually…lol.
    I just heard from Jonas he said "tell the treasure hunters there is a reward in the form of ART if someone can find it." How do you lose an 8 foot picture that has all that on it? There is a conspiracy theory that because JFK and Marylin are on it...it was made to go away. Hmmm


  5. #5
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    He sent along this message for those that may seek WE THE PEOPLE- Cheers, Domino
    "My good friend Domino,
    Please, by all means solve the mystery. It's been in DC for 38 years. We the People been seen by hundreds actually thousands, of people in the National Museum of American History until they closed for renovation . How do you lose an 8 ft round painting. What may have possibly happened is that it is hidden from view, like covered up by 2 sheets of plywood or whatever.
    One of the possible reason to hide it is that I have Marilyn Monroe n
    Just below Kennedy ( include an image of it or a link the site with all the info)

    Thanks so much for caring about that. I trust your treasure hunting friends can solve the problem.
    BTW there is a reward, not in cash but in art!!!!!!

    All the best hunting
    Jonas"


  6. #6
    Puma Lion is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver Puma Lion is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Has anyone checked with the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library and Museum to see if they have a record of the missing artwork? Sometimes these presidential libraries have records of gifts received during each administration, if not the gifts themselves. If the painting was "on loan" from the Ford collection, that might partially explain why the Smithsonian does not have a record of it as part of their collection.

  7. #7
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Lion View Post
    Has anyone checked with the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library and Museum to see if they have a record of the missing artwork? Sometimes these presidential libraries have records of gifts received during each administration, if not the gifts themselves. If the painting was "on loan" from the Ford collection, that might partially explain why the Smithsonian does not have a record of it as part of their collection.
    That is nice work. I have the President's Daily report and can now tell when he received it, July 17th, 1975 at 11:36am (done by 11:44am)...and who was in the room. I have purposely tried to stay out of looking for it in expectations that a Twelever would solve it. I own a few pieces of his art already. This was too tempting so I had to do some looking. Thank you Puma!!!!!

    Cheers and Happy Hunting.


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts