+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Are there clues in the pictures?

  1. #21
    rdshackleford's Avatar
    rdshackleford is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    rdshackleford is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Traveling in a fried out combie.
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    How did it get turned around? Let's see. I made a simple remark that the 'official' statement was logically different from what was said in the past. And you and mimi could or would not follow that logic.

    It's not a place, it's a yearning. It's not a race, it's a journey.

  2. #22
    hollidaze39's Avatar
    hollidaze39 is offline Community Guru TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    hollidaze39 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York!
    Posts
    5,035

    Default

    i know what you posted.....all mimi and i were posting was...to get right to the point is : try not to be distracted by what is posted...rather just to look inside the scroll to find the answer....just a fyi...thats all it is...period...i dont understand the need for the harsh comments as us knowing more than anyone else as like insider info...its a bunch of crap..related absolutely to nothing that was posted....IMHO....

    and using the logistics theory to what was posted rather than tryin to apply that to the scroll...just goes against what SQ had said about all you need to do to find :....etc... which is also just our opinion...

    okay...so lets get back on topic...shall we?
    www.etsy.com/shop/DazeDesigns
    ((((((((twelevepeeps)))))))))

  3. #23
    GoldenPundit is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper GoldenPundit is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollidaze39
    i know what you posted.....all mimi and i were posting was...to get right to the point is : try not to be distracted by what is posted...rather just to look inside the scroll to find the answer....just a fyi...thats all it is...period...i dont understand the need for the harsh comments as us knowing more than anyone else as like insider info...its a bunch of crap..related absolutely to nothing that was posted....IMHO....

    and using the logistics theory to what was posted rather than tryin to apply that to the scroll...just goes against what SQ had said about all you need to do to find :....etc... which is also just our opinion...

    okay...so lets get back on topic...shall we?
    Holli,

    Rusty is right. In a base logic theorem those were two different statements. Similar but not the same.

    Jason says NO CLUES on covers.

    Evan says ALL NECESSARY clues inside. While on the surface these may seem like the balanced portions of the same equation, but they are not. Evan's statement can be taken to mean that there are OTHER clues, that may not be necessary to solving the scroll in places other than the inside of the scroll. That's what all the hubub is about.

    Rusty has a very valid point. In my statement I'm simply stating that I believe that there infact ARE no clues on the outside of the scroll. This would not make Evan a liar, because if all the clues are inside the scroll indeed all the necessary clues are in the scroll as well. However, there is still the chance there are other clues in other locations, Evan's statement does leave the possibility open. My opinion is, that the clues are inside the scroll. And that's where I will be looking.

    There's no need for hostility. We're just sharing info here. And lord knows when I solve this thing I will not be posting the solution So let's not jump down anybodies throat for nitpicking a peculiarity. After all, this is a treasure hunt...everything is a clue!!!!

    So let's all just get back to hunting this thing down.

    GP

  4. #24
    hollidaze39's Avatar
    hollidaze39 is offline Community Guru TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    hollidaze39 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York!
    Posts
    5,035

    Default

    again being mistaken here...i never said rusty was wrong...i was just stating my opinion as he was...thats all...no hostilty either..or i would be yelling...mimi and i were upset at the insinuation at us knowing or being privy to any insider information...and again...nothing to do with this thread...so ...lets get back on topic...
    www.etsy.com/shop/DazeDesigns
    ((((((((twelevepeeps)))))))))

  5. #25
    liviasmimi's Avatar
    liviasmimi is offline Keyboard Proficient TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    liviasmimi will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    tulseytown
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdshackleford
    I you resent implications of knowing more than the rest of us, then stop acting like you do.  You can feel how you want to feel.  That is not my responsibility.
    Just how are we acting like we do...I merely stated that Jason has posted time and again that the clues are inside the scroll.

    You have been implying that we are privy and thats crap...sick of hearing it, I would like to know what you have against us, what?



  6. #26
    rdshackleford's Avatar
    rdshackleford is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    rdshackleford is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Traveling in a fried out combie.
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    GP,

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenPundit
    Rusty is right. In a base logic theorem those were two different statements. Similar but not the same.

    Jason says NO CLUES on covers.

    Evan says ALL NECESSARY clues inside. While on the surface these may seem like the balanced portions of the same equation, but they are not. Evan's statement can be taken to mean that there are OTHER clues, that may not be necessary to solving the scroll in places other than the inside of the scroll. That's what all the hubub is about.

    Rusty has a very valid point. In my statement I'm simply stating that I believe that there infact ARE no clues on the outside of the scroll. This would not make Evan a liar, because if all the clues are inside the scroll indeed all the necessary clues are in the scroll as well. However, there is still the chance there are other clues in other locations, Evan's statement does leave the possibility open. My opinion is, that the clues are inside the scroll. And that's where I will be looking.
    GP
    Well hallefrigginlujah, someone who understands logic.

    I'm not just talking about the covers here. Perhaps they needed to change their official response to this question based on my finding the Gris-gris nautical instruments and the cherub statue. They changed from a specific statement about the covers, to a more general statement about the inside of the scroll. The new wording allows additional clues to be found anywhere outside the scroll proper.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenPundit
    There's no need for hostility. We're just sharing info here. And lord knows when I solve this thing I will not be posting the solution So let's not jump down anybodies throat for nitpicking a peculiarity. After all, this is a treasure hunt...everything is a clue!!!!
    GP
    Now that you bring it up, I have a bone to pick with you. You seem an intelligent fellow or lady. Yes, everything is a clue, including other people's ideas. You have posted your intention to solve this hunt and beat me to the coin. How about giving up a little here on the forum? That's what I do. That is what this forum is about. Don't make me use the L-word.

    -Rusty

    It's not a place, it's a yearning. It's not a race, it's a journey.

  7. #27
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Hey GP and Rusty,

    I can even SAY "Xi"...
    ...but havent posted in awhile so thought I'd chime in as I consider starting to look at this "other" hunt... and I hate to switch focus...

    Either of you two been to Utah?

    On On
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  8. #28
    rdshackleford's Avatar
    rdshackleford is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    rdshackleford is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Traveling in a fried out combie.
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Utah? Never been there.

    Utah is only one of my potential states.

    -Rusty

    It's not a place, it's a yearning. It's not a race, it's a journey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts