+ Reply to Thread
Page 1222 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 222 722 1122 1172 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,220 of 12275

Thread: A Journey

  1. #12211
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,243

    Default

    Thought you might enjoy this one, HT.


    Strange things that happened to me last year | MysteriousWritings Forum

    .
    "Post by rolltide on Mar 12, 2017 at 10:48pm

    While eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and staring at the box, it hit me...a treasure at the end of f's rainbow !

    What's at the end of the rainbow ? A kettle, of course !

    With that in mind, I took the words treasure, kettle, and rainbow, and started looking at my search area again, from the dining-room table.

    Marrying those three words together pointed me to a certain spot on my map.

    On my next trip out, I walked directly to this spot and started scouting around.

    I was dumbfounded at what I actually found there.

    I didn't find the chest.

    I found a toy.

    Out in the middle of a place that didn't make sense.

    What I found was... a tea-kettle, from a child's china tea set.

    It shouldn't have been there. But, it was."
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  2. #12212
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Thought you might enjoy this one, HT.


    Strange things that happened to me last year | MysteriousWritings Forum

    .
    "Post by rolltide on Mar 12, 2017 at 10:48pm

    While eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and staring at the box, it hit me...a treasure at the end of f's rainbow !

    What's at the end of the rainbow ? A kettle, of course !

    With that in mind, I took the words treasure, kettle, and rainbow, and started looking at my search area again, from the dining-room table.

    Marrying those three words together pointed me to a certain spot on my map.

    On my next trip out, I walked directly to this spot and started scouting around.

    I was dumbfounded at what I actually found there.

    I didn't find the chest.

    I found a toy.

    Out in the middle of a place that didn't make sense.

    What I found was... a tea-kettle, from a child's china tea set.

    It shouldn't have been there. But, it was."
    tTt

    TrootH

    Sow from Nothing
    A
    A
    A
    A







    42
    24

    hang 2 men



    and remember

    memes

    re member

    a body of Time



    In the beginning was the WORD







    Please help me to remember my NAME

    AMEN
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  3. #12213
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post



    Please help me to remember my NAME

    AMEN
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Indiana
    Amen
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  4. #12214
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Amen
    tTt

    TrootH

    RooT

    Royal Tomb

    By this heART I am eNgraveD (I BRAND I T I BRAND I)



    BRANDT BRANDI BRANDON

    I am preparing to pull the sword from the stone (STAVE OFF DEATH AS WORD WITH THIS POWER)



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh

    Jonah 1:12 "Pick me up and throw me into the sea," he replied, "and it will become calm. I know that it is my fault that this great storm has come upon you."

    the knights of JOHN
    117
    Now the LORD provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

    Word Origin
    C14: from Old French Escalibor, from Medieval Latin Caliburnus, from Welsh Caledvwlch, perhaps related to Irish Caladbolg a legendary sword (literally: hard belly, hence, voracious)

    30th September 2007
    Find in a BuRDeNs name the rod not to use, just as the artist cast it away

    Morgan le Fay Casts Away the Scabbard, by Henry Justice Ford (1902)



    30th October 2007
    See how much bread you need to divide between two birds

    Carnwennan ("Little White-Hilt") first appears in Culhwch and Olwen, where Arthur uses it to slice the Black Witch in half.
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  5. #12215
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    tTt

    TrootH

    RooT

    Royal Tomb

    By this heART I am eNgraveD (I BRAND I T I BRAND I)



    BRANDT BRANDI BRANDON

    I am preparing to pull the sword from the stone (STAVE OFF DEATH AS WORD WITH THIS POWER)



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh

    Jonah 1:12 "Pick me up and throw me into the sea," he replied, "and it will become calm. I know that it is my fault that this great storm has come upon you."

    the knights of JOHN
    117
    Now the LORD provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

    Word Origin
    C14: from Old French Escalibor, from Medieval Latin Caliburnus, from Welsh Caledvwlch, perhaps related to Irish Caladbolg a legendary sword (literally: hard belly, hence, voracious)

    30th September 2007
    Find in a BuRDeNs name the rod not to use, just as the artist cast it away

    Morgan le Fay Casts Away the Scabbard, by Henry Justice Ford (1902)



    30th October 2007
    See how much bread you need to divide between two birds

    Carnwennan ("Little White-Hilt") first appears in Culhwch and Olwen, where Arthur uses it to slice the Black Witch in half.


    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  6. #12216
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    HT,

    So from Nothing is the Key revealed

    The first, middle, and last letters of the Pig Pen are SOW (you see the double)

    .... fro Zen music

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zazen

    The planets were numbered to send messages across the sky (what number do they all have?)

    "I have been careless about nothing"

    For to know the Seal is like a death of your present self

    ,,,,,,,,,,,,

    potato chips (randow, lol)

    I will check email a little later. Take care.
    gotta say.. this one makes MUCH more sense to me now
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  7. #12217
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    tTt

    TrootH

    Sow from Nothing
    A
    A
    A
    A

    42
    24

    and remember

    a body of Time (EMET)

    In the beginning was the WORD



    Please help me to remember my NAME

    AMEN
    Jonah 3:4 Jonah began by going a day's journey into the city, proclaiming, "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown."

    check my math.. but wouldn't that make the 42nd day the first day of FREEDOM?

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pr...!4d-86.0980473

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Sow from NELS WARE

    LA RENEWS

    QIGONG

    https://translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/las word from stone

    MARANATHA
    Did you know...

    ... that in the upcoming film LAbyrinth, Johnny Depp portrays a detective investigating the murders of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    I just can't get away from it..

    The Egyptian labyrinth was so named by the Greeks after the legendary complex of meandering halls designed by Daedalus for King Minos of Crete (wherein the Minotaur dwelt). Herodotus wrote of the Labyrinth in the fifth century B.C.:

    ".... The roof of the whole is stone, as the walls are, and the walls are full of engraved figures, and each court is set round with pillars of white stone, very exactly fitted. At the corner where the labyrinth ends there is, nearby, a pyramid 240 feet high and engraved with great animals. The road to this is made underground.
    Such was the labyrinth; but an even greater marvel is what is called Lake Moeris, beside which the labyrinth was built. The circuit of this lake is a distance of about 420 miles, which is equal to the whole seaboard of Egypt."
    LAbyrinth (2017) - IMDb

    Depp(th) plays russel POOLE

    parting of the RED SEA

    parting of the BLACK SEA (Morris, The word nomos, "law")

    Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

    see the King of T error

    26th January 2006

    The perceived mistakes were designed to authenticate those who will reveal the answers; it is not advised to pursue the prize through these aspects.
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  8. #12218
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    yesterday afternoon, I was reading the article about Et in Arcadia Ego in the companion book..
    what stuck out to me was where Duncan said that the top of the tomb was basically level with the horizon..
    the difference being that the horizon also had a mountain..

    I surmised that the tomb was the topless mount..
    "In Egypt read could he the messages of dreams sent from the topless mount of Olympus where truth is protected in its tender frame."

    I next considered "As Above, So Below"..


    flash forward a couple hours and I'm at the grocery store yesterday evening..
    somehow this little book found its way into my hands..


    in it, the one line that was repeated more than any other was "I will put my spirit within you"
    -Ezekiel 36:26-27
    To me, this was a direct reference to..
    just now reading this in full.. WOW

    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+36

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post

    re member

    Please help me to remember my NAME

    AMEN
    Then he said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  9. #12219
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    just now reading this in full.. WOW

    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+36

    Then he said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Morgan le Fay Casts Away the Scabbard, by Henry Justice Ford (1902)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post

    check my math.. but wouldn't that make the 42nd day the first day of FREEDOM?
    Today's featured picture

    Roger B. Taney (17771864) was the fifth Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, holding that office from 1836 until his death. Taney presided over Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), which ruled that a "free negro of the African race, whose ancestors were brought to this country and sold as slaves" could not be a citizen under the U.S. Constitution, and thus had no rights which white men were bound to respect. Taney died during the last months of the American Civil War, on the same day that his home state of Maryland abolished slavery.

    From today's featured list

    NO DOUBT

    23rd April 2006

    St Georges Day

    To find a description of what you are looking four. Three names for it are found in the books warning two its readers, before the encrypted words even start. Be assured You will have no doubts when you find it, no uncertainties, it will reveal all that you need in the most amazing fashion.

    SOW FROM NOTHING

    st PULL (POOLE)



    thank you for answering me

    yours,

    Son of Man

    Son of Adam

    SAM
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  10. #12220
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Today's featured picture

    Roger B. Taney (1777–1864) was the fifth Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, holding that office from 1836 until his death. Taney presided over Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), which ruled that a "free negro of the African race, whose ancestors were brought to this country and sold as slaves" could not be a citizen under the U.S. Constitution, and thus had no rights which white men were bound to respect. Taney died during the last months of the American Civil War, on the same day that his home state of Maryland abolished slavery.

    From today's featured list

    NO DOUBT

    23rd April 2006

    St Georges Day

    ‘To find a description of what you are looking four. Three names for it are found in the books warning two its readers, before the encrypted words even start. Be assured You will have no doubts when you find it, no uncertainties, it will reveal all that you need in the most amazing fashion.’

    SOW FROM NOTHING

    st PULL (POOLE)



    thank you for answering me

    yours,

    Son of Man

    Son of Adam

    SAM
    Strength
    Wisdom

    SW

    NE

    push or pull?

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pr...!4d-86.0980473
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts