+ Reply to Thread
Page 1229 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 229 729 1129 1179 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,290 of 12460

Thread: A Journey

  1. #12281
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Yell
    O
    Stone
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  2. #12282
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Yell
    O
    Stone
    Yosemite means literally those who kill
    ..no place for the meek

    the area was called "Ahwahnee" ("big mouth") by indigenous people.
    ..and take it in the canyon down
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  3. #12283
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Yosemite means literally those who kill
    ..no place for the meek

    the area was called "Ahwahnee" ("big mouth") by indigenous people.
    ..and take it in the canyon down
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  4. #12284
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Astree, is this the eye in the sky?

    Oh also.. Yosemite is knocking on my door..
    Hi HT,

    The eye was in late afternoon while it was still light out. Much more well defined. I'm pretty sure it was comprised of vapor (so used natural elements). Very sharp lines (better than skywriting), two concentric circles within an oval, the outer circle touching the oval, proportions very close to pupil, iris, and eye. I was driving from Target when my daughter first saw it (the icon relation not lost on me), to Home Depot. In the HD parking lot, I watched it for about 5 minutes or so, it maintained shape. Then the edge started to diffuse, it got fuzzy. I did not have a camera with me, called my wife and tried to get her to take a pic. She could not see it.
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  5. #12285
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Yell
    O
    Stone
    Y
    O
    S

    Several days ago, I made a search on Soylent Green.

    SOY is Spanish for I AM (eye am)
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  6. #12286
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Y
    O
    S

    Several days ago, I made a search on Soylent Green.

    SOY is Spanish for I AM (eye am)
    I knew the spy would not be lost on you
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  7. #12287
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    I knew the spy would not be lost on you
    meant soy on that..

    ya know.. Forrest mentioned anxiety in the totc..
    elsewhere, he mentioned conflict upon conflict..

    I've spent far too long in both
    I'm going to try to set them aside now.. finally..

    they can't take my name away..

    all in a name..

    all in a Word..

    Rowd..

    Road..

    Journey

    "John and Bill are standing at a fork in the road. John is standing in front of the left road, and Bill is standing in front of the right road. One of them is a knight and the other a knave, but you don't know which. You also know that one road leads to Death, and the other leads to Freedom"

    Sabratha

    The prophesy of Libyan Sibyl was simple: "coming of the day when that which is hidden shall be revealed."
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  8. #12288
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    meant soy on that..

    ya know.. Forrest mentioned anxiety in the totc..
    elsewhere, he mentioned conflict upon conflict..

    I've spent far too long in both
    I'm going to try to set them aside now.. finally..

    they can't take my name away..

    all in a name..

    all in a Word..

    Rowd..

    Road..

    Journey

    "John and Bill are standing at a fork in the road. John is standing in front of the left road, and Bill is standing in front of the right road. One of them is a knight and the other a knave, but you don't know which. You also know that one road leads to Death, and the other leads to Freedom"

    Sabratha

    The prophesy of Libyan Sibyl was simple: "coming of the day when that which is hidden shall be revealed."
    after writing the above, I checked my email..

    just in.. was from Nextdoor... subject line: Painter
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  9. #12289
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    after writing the above, I checked my email..

    just in.. was from Nextdoor... subject line: Painter

    Today's featured picture

    An 1884 illustration by Carlo Cornaglia of the Milan premiere of Don Carlos.

    (The name's etymology is a Common Germanic noun *karlaz meaning "free man")
    (According to Julius Pokorny, the historical linguist and Indo-Europeanist, the root meaning of Karl is "old man")

    ...and tells the conflicts of Carlos

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    "elsewhere, he mentioned conflict upon conflict.."
    To enter a temple constructed wholly of invariable geometric proportions is to enter an abode of eternal truth

  10. #12290
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    .
    Catches the attention, how the episodes of sync seem to wax and wane.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Yell
    O
    Stone
    Beginning with the "benevoLENT"

    Dove, Axe, Stump -- Though Silent He Speaks

    https://imgur.com/a/hJEUZ ( noting the JEUZ )

    L
    E
    N
    T

    coming to a theatre near you...soon
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts