+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 12276

Thread: A Journey

  1. #801
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    DEPICTED , translated to Pig Pen and each element rotated 270 deg yields

    HER CAVE H
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post

    41 -> 12

    M

    p. 12, row 4, col 1

    Code:
    A M E T H E P O W E R R
    E S T O R E D T H A T F
    L E S H T H R O U G H T
    H E V A L U E O F G O L
    D S U C H W A S I T S W
    HER CA VE H

    REACH HEV


    35 = HEV

    "that those of you are meant to see"

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post

    35

    M

    Thanks, M.
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  2. #802
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Smile echo delta

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    Bee's Knees
    Llama with numbers

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...chu_picchu.jpg
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    of those you are meant to see.'


    Code:
    T H E N U M B E
    R O F T H O S E
    D E P I C T E D
    E C H O T H E V
    I S I O N T H A
    T O F T H O S E
    Y O U A R E M E
    A N T T O S E E
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  3. #803
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    Bee's Knees
    Llama with numbers

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...chu_picchu.jpg
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    of those you are meant to see.'


    Code:
    T H E N U M B E
    R O F T H O S E
    D E P I C T E D
    E C H O T H E V
    I S I O N T H A
    T O F T H O S E
    Y O U A R E M E
    A N T T O S E E
    180 deg rotation

    Code:
    E E V M U U N I
    E O E J I T M X
    E V M B U D M U
    I B U N M A V A
    S E B U M B G E
    F E U G A L E F
    E V M B U D M J
    E H O T N E B U

    270 deg

    Code:
    E E H U G E E E
    D T E E F T Q E
    Q K V F V K E T
    S F A V N F L K
    N V C K K V G V
    E B R F C B S V
    F K E A T K K N
    V L H E C V W G
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  4. #804
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    QUOTE=honest john;504141]
    http://www.gardenersnet.com/flower/pics/sunflower01.jpg
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that

    the number of "THOSE DEPICTED"

    133 = THOSE DEPICTED (67,66)
    133 = SUNFLOWER (54 + 79)

    --------------

    QUOTE=astreeturover;504197]
    http://www.pennnational.com/images/racing1.jpg
    9 words ... The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    7 words ... of those you are meant to see
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  5. #805
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Smile fountain tune

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post

    Colt 45 -> Sion -> Batman ->Toone -> Venus

    M
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    of those you are meant to see.'

    64 = TOON

    8 x 8

    Code:
    T H E N U M B E
    R O F T H O S E
    D E P I C T E D
    E C H O T H E V
    I S I O N T H A
    T O F T H O S E
    Y O U A R E M E
    A N T T O S E E
    on to ...
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  6. #806
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    'In the pointed view see the tower in
    which the boy was raised.'

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza View Post

    The first line has eight words and the second line has five. 8-5. The date it was published.
    The date representation is covered under both dating systems – the total numerical value of the clue is

    5-8-9

    Have a great wedding!
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    of those you are meant to see.'

    the number of “THOSE DEPICTED”

    5 letters, THOSE
    8 letters, DEPICTED

    29 = SEE
    58 = ‘to’ SEE

    Code:
    T H E N U M B E R O F T H O S E
    D E P I C T E D E C H O T H E V
    I S I O N T H A T O F T H O S E
    Y O U A R E M E A N T T O S E E
    58 = TIDY

    30 = DATE

    DATE = 30 (AUGUST = 89)
    DATE = 30-8-9

    -------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    Today's featured picture

    The Fiddler beetle (Eupoecila australasiae) is a colourful green- or yellow-and-black member of the scarab beetle family
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...etle_nov07.jpg
    They spend much of the time searching for nectar and plant exudates.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eupoecila_australasiae )
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  7. #807
    michaelr is offline !!! Benitoite michaelr is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    'In the pointed view see the tower in
    which the boy was raised.'

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza View Post

    The first line has eight words and the second line has five. 8-5. The date it was published.
    The date representation is covered under both dating systems the total numerical value of the clue is

    5-8-9

    Have a great wedding!
    'The number of those depicted echo the vision that
    of those you are meant to see.'

    the number of THOSE DEPICTED

    5 letters, THOSE
    8 letters, DEPICTED

    29 = SEE
    58 = to SEE

    Code:
    T H E N U M B E R O F T H O S E
    D E P I C T E D E C H O T H E V
    I S I O N T H A T O F T H O S E
    Y O U A R E M E A N T T O S E E
    58 = TIDY

    30 = DATE

    DATE = 30 (AUGUST = 89)
    DATE = 30-8-9

    -------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    Today's featured picture

    The Fiddler beetle (Eupoecila australasiae) is a colourful green- or yellow-and-black member of the scarab beetle family
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...etle_nov07.jpg
    They spend much of the time searching for nectar and plant exudates.

    Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( Eupoecila australasiae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
    A,

    The date representation is covered under both dating systems the total numerical value of the clue is

    5-8-9


    Could you explain that total numerical value of the clue = 5 8 9 . It makes no sense to me at all

    M

  8. #808
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    'In the pointed view see the tower in
    which the boy was raised.'

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    The date representation is covered under both dating systems – the total numerical value of the clue is

    5-8-9

    Could you explain that total numerical value of the clue = 5 8 9 . It makes no sense to me at all

    M
    Hi M,

    5-8-9 >> 5 AUG 2009

    I'm not sure if you are asking for more, but here is direct alpha substitution (please let me know if you see something a skew) -

    23 = IN (9,14)
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    83 = POINTED (16,15,9,14,20,5,4)
    59 = VIEW (22,9,5,23)
    29 = SEE (19,5,5)
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    81 = TOWER (20,15,23,5,1
    23 = IN (9,14)
    51 = WHICH (23,8,9,3,
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    42 = BOY (2,15,25)
    43 = WAS (23,1,19)
    56 = RAISED (18,1,9,19,5,4)
    ==
    589
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

  9. #809
    michaelr is offline !!! Benitoite michaelr is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astreeturover View Post

    'In the pointed view see the tower in
    which the boy was raised.'

    Could you explain that total numerical value of the clue = 5 8 9 . It makes no sense to me at all

    M
    Hi M,

    5-8-9 >> 5 AUG 2009

    I'm not sure if you are asking for more, but here is direct alpha substitution (please let me know if you see something a skew) -

    23 = IN (9,14)
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    83 = POINTED (16,15,9,14,20,5,4)
    59 = VIEW (22,9,5,23)
    29 = SEE (19,5,5)
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    81 = TOWER (20,15,23,5,1
    23 = IN (9,14)
    51 = WHICH (23,8,9,3,
    33 = THE (20,8,5)
    42 = BOY (2,15,25)
    43 = WAS (23,1,19)
    56 = RAISED (18,1,9,19,5,4)
    ==
    589
    A,

    Thank you.

    I have been using a online gematria calculator, and whenever i plug in this sentence it gives me a total of 617.

    Well I've just learnt something.Apparently the number of words to a line in the online calculator alters the total value!!!!!

    If you divide the sentence up into two lines you get one value, and if you divide it up into three lines you get a different value!!!

    M

  10. #810
    astreeturover's Avatar
    astreeturover is offline !!! TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    astreeturover is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    in MD
    Posts
    17,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post

    I have been using a online gematria calculator, and whenever i plug in this sentence it gives me a total of 617.

    Well I've just learnt something.Apparently the number of words to a line in the online calculator alters the total value!!!!!

    If you divide the sentence up into two lines you get one value, and if you divide it up into three lines you get a different value!!!

    M
    Oh, boy!

    It seems like a fairy straight-forward calculation, but I guess we learned something (as you had previously warned me against web-based language translators).

    Trust no-online calculation ?

    astree
    Free is the best deal!

    "The Scarlet Cloud Approaches"
    "Time is of ten a one-way street"
    ..........Go 5 X 5..........

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts