+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Messengers thoughts on the clues

  1. #1
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default Messengers thoughts on the clues

    Hi All

    Just thought I would share some of my thoughts with the clues.....

    Clue 20 30/4/07

    "The raised hand of daVinci points to the growth of the secret and the answer".

    Notice how the V is highlighted which to me is indicates a raised hand. Now I have been going through all the clues again and not taking the clues literally, it is amazing how you can now view the puzzle.

    So back to the "V" it points to the growth of the secret. Now if you look at page V in LRB

    The only thing on the page says dedicated to Father Paddy. Now this got my attend due to other clues I have been looking at.

    Father Paddy is Saint Patrick.......which I have related him to clue 7 19/3/06 which is fitted into perfectly and I noticed some interesting comparisons to an Egyptian story with Saint patrick.

    Okay....

    St. Patrick and the story of Oisin.

    The story goes that one old serpent resisted him, so he made a box and invited the serpent to enter it. The serpent objected saying it was too small, but St. Patrick insisted it was quite large enough to be comfortable. Eventually the serpent got into it to prove it was too small, where upon St. Patrick slammed down the lid and cast the box into the sea.

    Now Story of Osirius and Seth

    Seth gave orders to make a magnificient casket to fit the measurements of Osirius with 72 conspiritors, Seth threw a great banquet and promised to give the casket to whomever it best fitted. After Osirius had lain down in the casket the conspiritors closed the lid sealed it with lead threw it into the Nile and the river carried it to the sea.


    Clue 2 15/10/05

    "Look to the Pig-Pen Cipher. It has been used to hide secrets for centuries with it you can read what was written".

    Okay we all know we use this cipher to decode the encrypted text. But could it also hold a further secret, in regards to shapes - a Key of sorts?

    X #

    In regards to the clue "White is the land of the beast the red serpents corss the land, like the blood on the shield of Joseph....

    St. Patricks standard is a White ground with red cross. White land = The white ground . Red Cross X the red serpents X so.... Red Serpents (X) cross the white ground. Galahad carris his snow white shield marked with the blood of Joseph of Arimathea. exactly the same depiction as St. Partricks. White background with red X.

    Christine

  2. #2
    pws111's Avatar
    pws111 is offline Master Twelever Ruby pws111 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Find the unbalanced divide of 4 in the first two clues. It leads to a starting point.

    "Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Videtur
    "

    To see what is written, look not through shaded eyes.

  3. #3
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Clue 39 - 30/11/08 "It is said the oldest man mentioned in the book buried the prize in a serpent's den"

    Den was the name of the first Dynasty king of Egypt- Pharaoh Den His name means "Horus, he who strikes and was first to have the title "king of upper and lower Egypt" Red and white Land of Egypt. and the first to added the title "he of the sedge and bee" to the royal names.
    His tomb at Abydos is the earliest example of stone being used in a funerary monument.

    Stone Tomb depicted in "Et in Arcadia Ego" 3 paintings.

    His father was Djet "The Serpent"

    In the first dynasty kings were the earthly incarnation of Seth and Horus.

    Seth - Upper Egypt - white
    Horus - Lower Egypt - Red

  4. #4
    linz's Avatar
    linz is offline Expert Twelever Amethyst linz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Wow Messenger,

    That is great info seems spot on with the clue.
    Linz

  5. #5
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linz View Post
    Wow Messenger,

    That is great info seems spot on with the clue.
    Yes, Linz I have gone through all the clues now and they do relate to a story that unfolds within the LRB.

    I have started on the text, but there is so much information..... Arcadia and Egypt.....

    I'm still not sure how to end off the Et in Arcadia Ego sentence yet.

    "Maranatha - Et in Arcadia Ego" = 'Our Lord , come and in Arcadia I go ... I have a few ideas who this person is.

    and check out the three "Et in Arcadia Ego" paintings especially the first of Poussins the old man with the white beard represents Alpheus, fits in with Egypt and Arcadia.

    Christine

  6. #6
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    The Great Tree

    When looking at the Greek side you need to think along these lines.

    The 3 Greek orders of Architecture = Doric, Ionic and Corinthian which represent the 3 branches of their family tree from Pyrrha and Deucalion, these branches connect to Arethus and Alpheus.

    Some interesting snippets I picked up - Hellenes = Sons of Hellen who was son of Pyrrha and Deucalion. Deucalion story very similar to Noah's

    Hellenes - designated the pagans, sometimes the Jews, speaking Greek and dwelling among the pagans or men of pagan origin converted to Judaism but not circumcised. The Greeks were called Hellenes from Hellen son of Deucalion and Pyrrha sovereign was King of Hellenes. The ancient Greeks called their country "Hellas" it was the Romans who called it "Greacia"

    Hellenistic - The dialect of the Greek language used by the JEWS. It was full of Oriental idioms and metaphors.

    So the Three Greek orders of Architecture are used as a metaphor to represent the three branches of the Tree which relates to Zeus, Epimetheus and Prometheus.

    Now this information I came from reading Book 2 and then following the family tree. I have not strayed from the path book 2 talks about.

    Oh, by the way Epimetheus possessed a BOX, Pandora just opened it. This box sounds like it relates to the Ark.

    The Grail replenishes and immortalise life - Epimetheus box bought destruction and death because someone opened it without knowledge.

  7. #7
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by messenger View Post
    The Great Tree

    When looking at the Greek side you need to think along these lines.

    The 3 Greek orders of Architecture = Doric, Ionic and Corinthian which represent the 3 branches of their family tree from Pyrrha and Deucalion, these branches connect to Arethus and Alpheus.

    Some interesting snippets I picked up - Hellenes = Sons of Hellen who was son of Pyrrha and Deucalion. Deucalion story very similar to Noah's

    Hellenes - designated the pagans, sometimes the Jews, speaking Greek and dwelling among the pagans or men of pagan origin converted to Judaism but not circumcised. The Greeks were called Hellenes from Hellen son of Deucalion and Pyrrha sovereign was King of Hellenes. The ancient Greeks called their country "Hellas" it was the Romans who called it "Greacia"

    Hellenistic - The dialect of the Greek language used by the JEWS. It was full of Oriental idioms and metaphors.

    So the Three Greek orders of Architecture are used as a metaphor to represent the three branches of the Tree which relates to Zeus, Epimetheus and Prometheus.

    Now this information I came from reading Book 2 and then following the family tree. I have not strayed from the path book 2 talks about.

    Oh, by the way Epimetheus possessed a BOX, Pandora just opened it. This box sounds like it relates to the Ark.

    The Grail replenishes and immortalise life - Epimetheus box bought destruction and death because someone opened it without knowledge.

    ...but also Hope.

    Steve

  8. #8
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Okay Deucalion and Pyrrha had a son Hellen who married Orseis

    They had 3 sons and these three branches form the Greek Nation. and represents the

    Dorus - ancestors of Dorians
    Aeolus -Aeolians descend from here
    Xuthus - founded Ionians and Achaeans

    Now if you look at music modes. A mode means "measure"

    We have the

    Dorian Mode - white keys "D"
    Ionian Mode "C"
    Aeolian Mode "A"

    The 3 Greek orders of Architecture = Doric, Ionic and Corinthian which represent the 3 branches of their family tree from Pyrrha and Deucalion

  9. #9
    APPRENTICE's Avatar
    APPRENTICE is offline Expert Twelever Emerald APPRENTICE is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by messenger View Post
    Clue 39 - 30/11/08 "It is said the oldest man mentioned in the book buried the prize in a serpent's den"
    The last sentence in The Companion book under "Jacob the Jew" says:
    Jacob lived in peace from this event and passed away at the age of 147.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    GeneSIS -- ISaIah -- Revelations +++++++++ GOD IS!
    When you reach the end of the tail lookout for the teeth of the biting head.

  10. #10
    messenger is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    messenger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APPRENTICE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger View Post
    Clue 39 - 30/11/08 "It is said the oldest man mentioned in the book buried the prize in a serpent's den"
    The last sentence in The Companion book under "Jacob the Jew" says:
    Jacob lived in peace from this event and passed away at the age of 147.
    Enoch is the oldest man mentioned in the book, he lived to 365 years as mentioned in companion book.

    Enoch = Hermes......as the story unfolds you connect these characters with other characters in histroy.

    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts