+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: 12/12/12 ON TWELEVE - hunt$

  1. #41
    Genetic Blend's Avatar
    Genetic Blend is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Genetic Blend is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    I am glad that this one went unsolved. Those of us who made progress to the point of where we are on Cowboy did so by our own means, with the "stand alone" Cowboy book. We worked long and hard to solve the Cowboy puzzles. To give someone a partial solve to Cowboy, after solving 12-12-12, just never seemed fair.

  2. #42
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    OK - I know I saw Domino reply to some of my posts and to GB - now they are gone. whats UP WITH Tweleve???

  3. #43
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    No idea. Crazy.
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  4. #44
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    OK - I know I saw Domino reply to some of my posts and to GB - now they are gone. whats UP WITH Tweleve???
    It literally erased many of my latests posts. I was about to cross the 1500 posts mark and now it has regressed. I might have to take a hiatus from here until the glitches are fixed. Trust in the site security is at an all time low. Password change in order too.
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  5. #45
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Yeah - where did all my latest posts go too now? I explained another puzzle and added a post about the 18 maybe being the 18th battery that did something somewhere on June 15

  6. #46
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    Yeah - where did all my latest posts go too now? I explained another puzzle and added a post about the 18 maybe being the 18th battery that did something somewhere on June 15
    battery. Nice. More to it.
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  7. #47
    cthree's Avatar
    cthree is offline Tweleve Monk TwelevePlus
    TWELEVE MONK
    Ruby
    cthree will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    O'er shut sun
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    It literally erased many of my latests posts. I was about to cross the 1500 posts mark and now it has regressed. I might have to take a hiatus from here until the glitches are fixed. Trust in the site security is at an all time low. Password change in order too.
    Sorry for the issues! Please see: Migration

  8. #48
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cthree View Post
    Sorry for the issues! Please see: Migration
    Thank you for the updates.

    Another "Migration" - Migration - YouTube - Happy Holidays!
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  9. #49
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    For the puzzle that looks like a scroll of some sort. with
    YJRUENTET1A5B
    No. 18

    you notice that it is a jumble of letters and numbers



    No. 18 sounds like a golf course.
    This eludes to something, that is for sure. A battery will get you started on your way.
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


  10. #50
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Could Be Just About Anywhere?
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    For the puzzle that looks like a scroll of some sort. with
    YJRUENTET1A5B
    No. 18

    you notice that it is a jumble of letters and numbers



    No. 18 sounds like a golf course.
    No Golf Course
    Lead | Follow | Get Out Of The Way (pick & do))


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts