+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hunt still on

  1. #1
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,190

    Default Hunt still on

    Ordered this book today from the publisher through the Amazon.UK site. Hopefully the hunt is still on and valid. Going to the website, was a posting from January 2011 that said so.

  2. #2
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    Ordered this book today from the publisher through the Amazon.UK site. Hopefully the hunt is still on and valid. Going to the website, was a posting from January 2011 that said so.
    I have it Steve but havent picked it up in a few ...omg ...years. Let me know if you get into it and maybe you could convince me to take a crack at it and we could work on it.

    Cheers,
    Domino


  3. #3
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    Ordered this book today from the publisher through the Amazon.UK site. Hopefully the hunt is still on and valid. Going to the website, was a posting from January 2011 that said so.
    I have it Steve but havent picked it up in a few ...omg ...years. Let me know if you get into it and maybe you could convince me to take a crack at it and we could work on it.

    Cheers,
    Domino
    Thanks D-

    I received the notice that the book is on its way- so maybe I will have to work this book in during reflective moments on COWBOY!

    Best

    steve

  4. #4
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Today my copy of Oracle finally arrived in the mail. Starting to read through it. Can see it is not going to be intuitive much at all. Well, we will see.

    s

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    Ordered this book today from the publisher through the Amazon.UK site. Hopefully the hunt is still on and valid. Going to the website, was a posting from January 2011 that said so.
    I have it Steve but havent picked it up in a few ...omg ...years. Let me know if you get into it and maybe you could convince me to take a crack at it and we could work on it.

    Cheers,
    Domino

  5. #5
    Domino's Avatar
    Domino is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Domino is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On Location
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    I'll dust mine off and make contact with my UK adventurers (JIC). I admit, I couldnt find an actually starting place for my mind on that one. I could use a trip across the pond.


  6. #6
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I'll dust mine off and make contact with my UK adventurers (JIC). I admit, I couldnt find an actually starting place for my mind on that one. I could use a trip across the pond.
    D - I agree - have no idea where to start on this one. See a couple of things in the paintings, but that is about it.

  7. #7
    clearo's Avatar
    clearo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze clearo is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    108

    Default

    New clue just published on the web site, more to come.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts