+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Difference of Ladybug Color

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

But MS DID devote the better portion of that paragraph in the chapter, The Great Forest, the place where Zac could SEE things he had not seen before, and "he pointed for Ana to see."

Why bother to mention the ladybug's mate, in particular, was "slightly more brown in color"? And then add the image to confirm this fact. None of the other creatures have different colored mates, do they ?

And we also know that the brown ladybug mate is the husband, a male, as the first Ladybug is a female.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

Joe Kool is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Joe Kool is an unknown quantity at this point

i just think he was making sure the pictures matched the story
    "Tell'm I Joined the Blue Man Group. Tell'm I'm the fat one!"
    \ _ /--.---.---.---.---.---.
    ( " )__)__)__)__)__)__)
    ..^..""..""..""..""..""..""

MaryC is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper MaryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Jess,
    You are right, if you look again, you will find that they are all different in some small way.

Please keep posting, I see nothing wrong about how you posted. After all you did post on page # 101! Some people just want to be in control.

Mary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2