+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Difference of Ladybug Color

Jessnet3 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Jessnet3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Difference of Ladybug Color

If you look at page 101, all the forest couples look alike in color -- except the ladybugs. The one is much browner.... I wouldn't have noticed this except for the fact it also mentions this in the text...

Chpt 20: The great forest: "He could see his new friend, Ladybug. And someone accompanied her - another ladybug, slightly more brown in color."

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.tweleve.org/forum/viewfor...13c76090837a03

To add to what I said before, you might also get more responses if your posts are in their proper places, along with other posts of the *same* subject. This forum is for *New Ideas*. It's difficult enough to try and keep up even when they *are* where they belong, so why make it harder on everyone?
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

Thanks H4T - it is a lot of work keeping things where they belong!

Jess - appreciate the input, but please try to put things in their proper place.

Thanks,

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

Jessnet3 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Jessnet3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness... please no need to get jumpy! I am not trying to make things harder for anyone -- I am trying to help out just as you are hunting4treasure. Next time, please be a little more patient and I will attempt to post in the right positions.

And MORE IMPORTANTLY...

I don't want my idea to get lost in the mix of these comments either. What does everyone else think about the color differences?

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

Jess-

No one is getting jumpy that I'm aware of. The New Ideas is meant for ideas that have not been covered elsewhere. If you're looking at a particular page, please post there. And your new ideas won't get lost in the mix, because there are little yellow flags that show any new posts to a particular topic.

Thanks,

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, heck! I even suggested the wrong folder (Ladybug)! I guess either place does the trick... LOL

I avoid starting new threads, and just add to other's comments... That way, if I'm posting in the wrong place, at least I didn't start it! LOL

Almost any idea I have can be posted *someplace* in an already existing folder... And it also saves embarrassment of double-posting. The mods are doing a *great* job keeping up with all the posts! Now, if I only had the time to catch up reading them all! I've been behind since last Wednesday!

*edit*
    As for the color differences, I'm guessing (without looking it up), that the male and female Ladybugs *are* different? I also noticed the Snails are *not* identical on P101. I have too many other ideas on my mind to spend too much thought on this pic right now, though. :P
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

Yes.... I know the feeling of lots of ideas. That is the purpose of this board... I was just putting it out in the open everyone can just do what they want with it I have a feeling it is very important though...

Huddy911 is offline Junior Twelever Copper Huddy911 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also wonder about these small differences in a couple of the creatures. Some of these subtle clues like the male snails neckerchief or the shad variation of the ladybugs may only be evident AFTER the solution has been found.... or simply may be confirmation tools.

bizzymom is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze bizzymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default brown ladybug

Hi - I am new and almost afraid to post - I figure I should be ok then jusy replying!

I love puzzles and tend to overthink them a bit - but this is what I found wrt brown ladybugs
    http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/Pr...adybug_ely.htm

(Spot distribution experiment)
    Experiment

In October, one hundred and forty-four ladybugs were collected from the Brown Library at Bellarmine University where they were found congregating by the windows in the southwest stairwell. We counted the number of spots found on both left and right elytra of the ladybugs, and determined whether or not there was a correlation between the spots on the elytra.

Anyway that university is in Kentucky. I don't plan on going to Kentucky - and it is probably nothing but figured I would post anyway. Probably reaaaaly stupid, but wanted to post anyway - will probably regret it.

Anyhow - I find this all sooo fascinating!
    just lil ol me

Joe Kool is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Joe Kool is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Mates

you are looking to the insects and the jewled mate, if in the story one is darker, why would the picture of the mate be any different? I don't think it means anthing sorry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast