+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Pook Puzzle?

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Pook Puzzle?

What do you think? Could this page be, in fact, the Pook puzzle? It has all of the pairs of animals, and both were needed to solve the location for each. I haven't gotten anything yet, but...well, I'll let you know if anything turns up.

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Pook's puzzle page?

I haven't been looking at the book for a couple days, and have some catching up to do. I just thought I'd put in a couple thoughts, maybe this will get me to thinking again.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot on this page. Don't know what to make of everything. I think I agree with others that the Pook puzzle may use a combination of codes from the other pages. All the creatures are here, their jewel mates having been found. And the dandelions are here, the oak leaves, the acorns, and the leaves, everything seems to be here. How to use all of them together I have no earthly idea (because I haven't been thinking about this a few days).

They're only two things I'm sure of for myself about this page. One is that I definitely see 2 hidden Pooks here! Do you see them too? And the second thing is, the window frames (parts of them are hidden behind the illustrated characters) look like a 5X5 grid design to me. Right now I don't seem to think this is the actual 5X5 grid for the puzzle, but maybe just a clue on how to use the grid in this.

Anyway those are my thoughts for whatever they're worth, take them or leave them. Now I'll try to catch up on the other things! Anybody else see the hidden Pooks here?

ashammond is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ashammond is an unknown quantity at this point

no.

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

me neither.

kimoliscious is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kimoliscious is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont either...hmmm

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a hidden pook on every decorated page. I've mostly seen him using the mirror.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

monayourmom is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper monayourmom is an unknown quantity at this point

no hidden pooks popping out at me either...

I don't know that I think this is pooks code page. I think it is definitely a pook page if it is anything, however, I just don't see where the code could be.

Maybe it's a map page?

+ Reply to Thread