+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pooks code page!

lala5252 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lala5252 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default pooks code page!

Been working this page for a long time. I think this is pooks code page. And may be the drop cap box. What is making me think this...
    Well all the codes MS put in the book are on this page. I bet you have to use the codes to get the last pook token.
    LALA5252

~ART IS FOREVER~

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

lala, I think so too, but I have no idea yet what to count or whatever, do you? Anyway, this p, 101 is very interesting and important obviously. I'm behind, haven't been working on this a few days. (See my response to IwantheHummingBird's post next to this.) Back to the grind for me!

lala5252 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lala5252 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear ya, this book is driving me crazy. I spent the last two nights working on this dang book. I think 101 is pooks map. Maybe a code page two. but think that it could be in the mushrooms. (keep thinking.)
    LALA5252

~ART IS FOREVER~

+ Reply to Thread