+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Big Z

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Big Z

My girlfirend and I were comparing books and I noticed two things about the big Z on page 16.

First,I always thought the Z was black but it really just a deep maroon.

Second, there is what looks like a grid or stripes within the Z. Additionally, the "direction" of the stripes in our books is different. In mine, the stripes go diagonally with the "/" part of the Z; hers go vertically and are cross-hatched.

I am curious if anyone else thought that the Z was black(a reference to the frog puzzle?); has noticed the "grid" structure within the Z; and what direction your internal lines go.

Happy Hunting
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

kstreasurehunter is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kstreasurehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zzzzz

yea.. I agree the Z is most definitely maroon.. I don't however see the gridlines

at one time I played around with the idea that the Z was the path to follow through the 5x5 once it was filled with letters.. but that didn't pan out.

I've also spent a lot of time with those blades of grass and alas.. come up with nothing.

There must be something more to this page though..

hoppperr is offline Junior Twelever Copper hoppperr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Z

Could the Z be two sevens?

glotowner is offline Junior Twelever Copper glotowner is an unknown quantity at this point

hoppperr - what an excellent idea! I've been looking for some mirror image number thing since that sort of puzzle was included on the ATT home page. Plus 'it was the 7 that was the key' from subpoem. Now what do with it.

kstreasurehunter is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kstreasurehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default ...

hi Hopperrr.. nice to see you are still around. I heard the d-fly was found today..

two 7's.. hmm 77..

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by kstreasurehunter
    hmm 77..
    Zoundzzz like the bee talking..

partyofthree is offline Junior Twelever Bronze partyofthree is an unknown quantity at this point

On page 16 do any of you know what is in the knothole of the tree in the box below the fairy? There appears to be a letter? "s" maybe.... Also, the knothole is dark around the edges then gets lighter inside (where you can see the letter(?), but the lighter part looks like an arrow pointing to the left.

Does anyone else see this, or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me yet again??????
    Lisa....

Trying, yet again.....

Supposedly this is a Q but I don't see it...

Default ....

yea.. I don't think there is anything in that knothole.. except maybe the ladybug token..

still can't come up with coordinates for the ladybug

Default the corner leaves...

are the same colors as the little leaves on the trees.. are the 4th and 6th colors the same?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast