+ Reply to Thread

Thread: grass border

onewing is offline Needs to say Hello! onewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Default grass border

Since Elrihon was gracious enough to share his find, thought I'd throw out my thoughts.

Has anyone tried the grass border as a polybius cipher? Counting between the trees long/short. I've tried several variations, but haven't found anything that looks like english..

Guyra42 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Guyra42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tried a few things as well, so hard to base it on height though as some are shorter than others that are shorter than others ::shrug:: I'm trying shape next
    Act with Integrity, have no regrets.

renart is offline Twelever Silver renart is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, well
    Maybe someone else can get this to work.
    Make a copy of this page
    Make a transparency of this page the exact same size. Then with the transparent copy, bring one inner border over to rest just below the opposite border. The negative space between the grass creates words. I've been sliding the border along to see the words but it's too tricky for me.
    Chris
    Startin' to have a love/hate relationship with ATT

grimfaerie is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper grimfaerie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default grass blades

I have tried using Morse Code for the grass blades - long=dash, short=dot.

The only problem is that some of the long ones look short, and some short ones look long. So I haven't gotten anything in "english" yet....

dubulup is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze dubulup is an unknown quantity at this point

then there is the always is that a blade or not??? is that two blades or one??? does that one count too???

kstreasurehunter is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kstreasurehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default ...

agreed. I have worked on this puzzle extensively and have had the same problems. I thought maybe if there was more than 5 that meant a space between words. But that was quickly ruled out by several in a row having more than 5.

What about the corners? is it between the tree and the corner? or between the trees which would be around the corner. I have spent hours on this page and haven't come up with anything yet.

Glad to converse with some people about it though.. there is most definitely something more to this page..

dubulup is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze dubulup is an unknown quantity at this point

the leaf groups in the corners...they are identical except orientation, any thoughts??? could these be decoration? <--I doubt it.

kstreasurehunter is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kstreasurehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't have my book, but I thought those leaves were just rotated..

that's what I meant...nice colors on them, at least familiar colors.

+ Reply to Thread