+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 322 on leaf

JY
    JY is offline Junior Twelever Copper JY is an unknown quantity at this point

This probably doesn't mean anything, but since there has been some speculation for various reasons that there should be a token in Arizona (especially given MS's apparent fondness for Tucson that has been mentioned before)....

On the directions page of the website for Boyce Thompson Arboretum (near Phoenix/Tucson) it mentions prominently that it is located at mile marker "223". I'm not 100% sure the Arboretum is "public" as opposed to "privately" owned, but it seems to be associated with the University of Arizona so I think it's "public" and would therefore qualify as a token location.

Adelos12 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Silver
    Adelos12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could this 'code' help with page 36. They have the same leaves.

Adelos

ytazsno is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ytazsno is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by debz
    Think this post may belong here. ????

The 3,2,2
    Three Acorns
    Two Brown Leaves
    Two_______________ help here!
    Two of that hinged ruler thing-y, with the flower? (Yes, that is the technical name..LOL) Two files? I know I'm not much help, but this thread has me all confused.....LOL

ytazsno

debz is offline Good Twelever Gold debz is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW... that is a post from the past................. don't know if I can remember just what I was thinking back then......

I was trying to find two more of something........maybe the rulers do play a role. They have their "own" numbering system, that is for sure. No clear idea why.......unless it is a clue.

Lots of double images on this page......but those two rulers are suspicious.
    The only token I found was SQUAT!!!
    http://www.tweleve.org/upload/squat_token.jpg

jayheedan is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    jayheedan is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea someone said about the hinged ruler giving the numbering system of the 5x5.
    6 7 8 9 10
    "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those
    who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn,
    unlearn, and relearn."
    -- Alvin Toffler

shaggy9496 is offline Junior Twelever Copper shaggy9496 is an unknown quantity at this point

the rulers are for adding the #'s to find how many paces you need to take..... shaggy

glm
    glm is offline Junior Twelever Bronze glm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 322

Another instance of a 322 sequence is in the celtic knots. On page 21, bottom border, second knot from binding. Three black, two green, two yellow. It's the only knot I see with a 322 in it. But of course, I'm tired.

Gail

(Am I still a ladybug? )

mmulgrew is offline Junior Twelever Copper mmulgrew is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a lightbulb moment last night...322 and page 36. If this two pages go together and you look in the left side of page you get the fairies in sets of in 3,2,2.

moving on..

if the fairies are forming words, reading up from bottom center clockwise I get:

step back look t(w)o third (k)not (fairy with knot in hair)
    behind...

still working on the rest, but I think these two pages go together.

steverr1 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze steverr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Possibility?

YALE Skull & Bones secret society

At first, the society held its meetings in hired halls. Then in 1856, the "tomb", a vine-covered, windowless, brown-stone hall was constructed, where to this day the "Bonesmen" hold their "strange, occultish" initiation rites and meet each Thursday and Sunday.

On September 29, 1876, a group calling itself "The Order of File and Claw" broke into the Skull and Bones' holy of holies. In the "tomb" they found lodge-room 324 "fitted up in black velvet, even the walls being covered with the material." Upstairs was lodge-room 322, "the 'sanctum sanctorium' of the temple... furnished in red velvet" with a pentagram on the wall. In the hall are "pictures of the founders of Bones at Yale, and of members of the Society in Germany, when the chapter was established here in 1832." The raiding party found another interesting scene in the parlor next to room 322.

From "The Fall Of Skull And Bones":

"On the west wall, hung among other pictures, an old engraving representing an open burial vault, in which, on a stone slab, rest four human skulls, grouped about a fools cap and bells, an open book, several mathematical instruments, a beggar's scrip, and a royal crown. On the arched wall above the vault are the explanatory words, in Roman letters, 'We War Der Thor, Wer Weiser, Wer Bettler Oder, Kaiser?' and below the vault is engraved, in German characters, the sentence; 'Ob Arm, Ob Beich, im Tode gleich.\

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4