+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Small leaf code?

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Small leaf code?

I can't get past the idea that the small leaves around the page are a code.

The set in the upper saw handle (by the star-shaped "traveler") even LOOKS like a lower-case "h". Or a "y", upside down??

Anyone else wondering the same thing??
    "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

huss is offline Junior Twelever Copper huss is an unknown quantity at this point

another thing about this picture...the 3-2-2 on the leaf on the lower left side...i applied this pattern to the caption on the page. using letters o-w-g-e and so on, following the number pattern. I anagramed till my eyes crossed. one of the interesting things i found (and I know there are a zillion matches to the letters) was "Zac sees the moonllike lady..."so what i had a few letters left over... but this number thing and the caption, just like the title and inside book cover could be something. But right now, my eyes hurt and my butt is numb...

LIW
    LIW is offline Junior Twelever Copper LIW is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, yes I'm a newbie, but I noticed the code on the leaf, but I must admit I thought it said Bob, but it is clearly now hash marks -- at any rate--

Another thing that connects to this page is the final sentence in the story on page 100:

"Then, just as he had done in the birch grove, Pook Jumped into Zac's arms, licked his face and smiled broadly."

The quote on the this page is different, but I think it's significant somehow

Crafty1 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Crafty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also trying the approach of the leaves being some type of clue to solution but nothing conclusive, anyone else approaching this the same way?

clickhare is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper clickhare is an unknown quantity at this point

What about trying to group the small leaves in "bunches" of 1-5 to solve it like the first three puzzles have been solved so far?

Crafty1 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Crafty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Been trying all kind of options and coming up empty. Let me know if you have any luck.

karifoot is offline Needs to say Hello! karifoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Small leaves

Absolutely have to agree that it's a code. And they are generally together by even numbers, which would be great, but there are so many - it seems very different from the other solutions. The others were around 17 or so letters. This one would be ridiculously long, eh?

clickhare is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper clickhare is an unknown quantity at this point

Not necessarily too many letters. There are 46 or so groups of leaves. If two for each set of coordinates, that would mean 23 letters.

+ Reply to Thread