+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible clue on page 19?

toshio is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper toshio is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Possible clue on page 19?

Ok so this is my first post and I have read alot of the other posts but havent seen any mention of this yet.

So as I think we all know pg 19 is a pain in the butt as far as trying to find a clue is. But anyway I noticed something on one of the leaves. In the bottom left corner there is a brown leaf. If you got to the green leave above that one you see the leaf on the branch. The leaf has lines in three of the segments. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed these or had any thoughts about them. I swear I have rubbed the color off this page trying to find anything else that would possibly go with it.

Thanks for listening to my rambling about this LOL maybe it will help maybe not.

mackadoo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mackadoo is an unknown quantity at this point

you might want to check the page 19 threads down in the drawings secton. There is a thread there about this.

read, read, read.
    Calgon, take me away! To the jewels preferably!

ashwee62022 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ashwee62022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Possible clue on page 19?

Quote Originally Posted by toshio
    Ok so this is my first post and I have read alot of the other posts but havent seen any mention of this yet.

So as I think we all know pg 19 is a pain in the butt as far as trying to find a clue is. But anyway I noticed something on one of the leaves. In the bottom left corner there is a brown leaf. If you got to the green leave above that one you see the leaf on the branch. The leaf has lines in three of the segments. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed these or had any thoughts about them. I swear I have rubbed the color off this page trying to find anything else that would possibly go with it.

Thanks for listening to my rambling about this LOL maybe it will help maybe not.
    well it says 322 chapter 3 is on pg 22!!!

+ Reply to Thread