+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zac must not be a very good carpenter

midipop is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper midipop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zac must not be a very good carpenter

I'd want him to use the T square on the left side that's a perfect 90 instead of the one on the bottom that's 88 degrees.

hjdiv is offline Junior Twelever Copper hjdiv is an unknown quantity at this point

After sitting and seeing the pattern of tools I noticed that the square at the top is different from the one at the bottom. The top has the extended metal at the outer edge of the square angle; whereas th one at the bottom does not. Just thought I'd add some deatil.

glm
    glm is offline Junior Twelever Bronze glm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zac's skills

If Zac made the wooden frame then he really isn't a good carpenter, or at least not good at woodworking. Note that the lower corners of the inner brown border of the frame are mitered, but the corners at the top of the inner border of the frame are straight cut. Maybe it's a clue!
    Gail

jokeal is offline Junior Twelever Copper jokeal is an unknown quantity at this point

glm, I am with you. I noticed that the first month I looked at the book, have not been able to do anything with it though.
    ...but remember, it's all speculation until the token is in your hand.

+ Reply to Thread