+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There is a Button on Zac's Ear!

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

Default There is a Button on Zac's Ear!

I just had to post this - found it on the ATT forum - posted by Ariel for those of you who are regulars there. I have gone over this page dozens and dozens of times with a magnifying glass and never saw the Kootenstoopit button on Zac's ear! What does it mean? Any thoughts?

ANAGRAM is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ANAGRAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it's a hearing aid. Maybe he is deaf.

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ANAGRAM
    Maybe it's a hearing aid. Maybe he is deaf.
    I think it's his "ear drum".

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

Now look on page 101 where Zac seems to have an acorn in his ear and Ana a donkey!

perchprism is offline Good Twelever Gold perchprism is on a distinguished road

In the pictures of Zac and Ana it's not possible to tell if they're sleeping (dreaming) or not. Their eyes aren't open, so we can't tell.

Some of this story may be Ana's (or Zac's) dream. If that's a button in Zac's ear on page 19 it would imply that Zac is asleep, and that a Kooten put it there.

Perch

+ Reply to Thread