+ Reply to Thread

Thread: p19 coords

glotowner is offline Junior Twelever Copper glotowner is an unknown quantity at this point

Default p19 coords

I think I have the coordinates for p 19 figured out. No ideas how to populate the grid. Anyone wanna collaborate?

Crafty1 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Crafty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure, I will try to help, see you are from PA. Reading, PA myself. I have been going crazy trying to figure out this page using the leaves but can't come up with a 5th code. You can email me at Cheryl2220@msn.com

packimocity is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    packimocity will become famous soon enough

If this is strictly a Pennsylvania club (for losers of the d-fly), count me in.
    packimocity, in the Poconos

12pm is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    12pm will become famous soon enough

Central PA. Ready and willing provided there's no climbing. Been there, panted that.

rdshackleford is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    rdshackleford is on a distinguished road

Did we all go to Ricketts Glen last weekend? So cool. We should have had a tailgate party.

It's not a place, it's a yearning. It's not a race, it's a journey.

Crafty1 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Crafty1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't been to Ricketts Glen or anywhere treasure hunting for that matter.... I have yet to break a code. The finding of the DF finally gave me some direction because I have been way off in trying to break the puzzle. It doesn't matter to me which one I would find, I would just like one of them. I have been drawn to page 19 and stuck there. I thought I found a way to come up with 5 codes on the leaves but leaves me with letters that don't anagram to anything...unless someone knows a state park spelled BBBVFZZEEEEERGD......

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

York County
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

dropptonhed is offline Needs to say Hello! dropptonhed is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys fellow PA'r here. congrats on the find Pack...btw i have some real interesting info that says it might not be too terribly far a drive for a few of us on this thread, and my schedule isnt letting me take a whole lot of driving time for the next few weeks....if anyone wants to share some notes, i'd be more than willing to collaborate. Oh yah, i'm near the pottstown pa area, for those close who ever wanna road trip. LOL. good luck pa, let's run the rest of the table on this thing

haf
    haf is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    haf is an unknown quantity at this point

If Illinois works for ya- count me in!

Haf
    Having fun while it lasts!

+ Reply to Thread