+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page 19 is key to Pook token (if it exists)

ocendesert is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ocendesert is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Page 19 is key to Pook token (if it exists)

We know Crystal Pook is Thirteen, but is there really a token? The contest rules specifically say there are only twelve, but then again who knows?

If there is in fact a Pook token, then maybe this is something: Page 19, with its mysterious 322 and colored leaves, holds the key to deciphering the leaves of the same color on page 36, that busy page with all those fairies. Certainly, you have oak leaves (i assume they are oak) in various shades (brown, grey, green, light green) and acorns. In addition, these two pages are unique in that the inner picture is just Zac & Pook and Ana & Pook. They seem to complement each other, with the tools of Zac's trade scattered in the border of page 19, and the pesky/sleepy/cranky fairies that Ana is constantly chaperoning monopolizing the border on page 36. The leaves are there on page 36 in the same shades as page 19, aiting to be read.

Maybe this will help someone...it has only added to my confusion.

lia
    lia is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Page 19 is key to Pook token (if it exists)

Quote Originally Posted by ocendesert
    We know Crystal Pook is Thirteen, but is there really a token? The contest rules specifically say there are only twelve, but then again who knows?
    In the JB and Sandy radio interview on the official site, MS said there are indeed "thirteen tokens out there and thirteen jewels."
    Good luck!

Here's the link:
    http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Publi...rove/index.cfm

elady is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze elady is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that just about everything that doesn't lead to one of the twelve tokens might be a clue for Pook. "There are no intentional red herrings."

ocendesert is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ocendesert is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for clearing that up Lia! So maybe it's worth a shot?

lia
    lia is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lia is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely! Give it your best! Pook's the hero afterall. :P

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default pp. 19 and 36

ocendesert--another thing I notice about pages 19 and 36 is that their borders are similar. That is, these pages both have a wider left border and a strangely narrow right border. Why such a narrow right border, I wonder? (Their top and bottom borders are also similar in this way.) Maybe it's just simply a clue that these two pages are supposed to be looked at together, as you suggest.

shaggy9496 is offline Junior Twelever Copper shaggy9496 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that pages 19 and 36 are the same...(in a weird way) You have the three (3) fairies in the triangle pose to the left and then the four(4) underneath. I call it a 3-4 leaf. The bottom pair are holding the acorn which represents the Pook token. Just like the pointer does b the 3-4 leaf on page 19! Shaggy

+ Reply to Thread