+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bee

Iceman-26 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Iceman-26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Bee

Does anyone else see what looks like text on the bee's wings?

Jackater is offline Junior Twelever Copper Jackater is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, the wings do look like text. Also the butterfly wings. But hard to make out. I am investing in a magnifying glass tonight.

huss is offline Junior Twelever Copper huss is an unknown quantity at this point

yeppers! I see letters. On the left wing, I see T E/A
    Butterflies are suppose to be somewhat symethrical and this one is not. Some of the markings look like Indian feathers.

whatchathink?
    i used to have a life.

Moxie is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Moxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default no butterfly text, possibly bee

I don't think there's text on the butterfly wings. If you look closely, you can see an 'A' on each wing. the other letters described are formed by the katydid's antennae and I don't think they mean anything. the bee is a different story...I see the letters R, T, N and maybe some others...?

DIRTFX1 is offline Needs to say Hello! DIRTFX1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see letters too. It Looks like " THE RITZ"

+ Reply to Thread