+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hidden Letters in the Picture

Spidey450 is offline Needs to say Hello! Spidey450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hidden Letters in the Picture

between the spiders body and the tree root there are 2 or 3 letters but i can only make out the S... any ideas? Also, in the middle of the snail's shell, i think there might be a dark "S" and possibly a butterfly?? help me out here?

Frstprzfa is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Frstprzfa is an unknown quantity at this point

A very small thing just popped out at me on page 33.. May be something, May be nothing... May mean something to someone... on the bottom right side of the page under the HER in Stadther 01... I see the letters COD and what appears to be a small Baby seals head.. Sounds dumb I know but it might mean something to someone... Also holding a mirror in the middle of the word EACH in the vines on the bottom I am seeing the word HIDE (written backwards) and then the number 13 right after that.. Like I said might be nothing but you never know.. Denise
    "You cannot depend on your eyes
    when your imagination is out of focus."
    Mark Twain

rags is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper rags is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Cod and seal

I was wondering with what you pointed out on the Cod and picture of seal, which I can see, if it doesn't have something to do with the enviroment, Stadther being so aware of thins, seals are endangered and cod is full of some kind of pollutant.
    Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread