+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NUMBER SEVEN

benzleasr is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    benzleasr is an unknown quantity at this point

How about little Miss Ana and her attitude? I know what she would be called her in some social circles..
    She knows what everyone's thinking, you can't escape her.
    She can even read your dreams.
    She likes to zing Zac..."Ouch," Zac says "its hard to outsmart a hafling"
    The Evil Darklings were afraid of Elves...but not humans? So are they
    only half-afraid of Ana?
    She zings poor ole Pook, calling him stinky and tells Zac "its time to get rid of the stinky doth." Try getting rid your YOUR husband's dog. LOL
    She smart mouth's the evil Rusful when she says, "If the faries "had" them they would hide.......wouldn't they?"
    She's not afraid of the Darklings when she says, "Let me go, you filthy beast!"
    Not a timid little gal here. Poor Pokey Pook should have taken some lessons from her.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this topic about SEVEN ?? ok....how about this ... ??

What about a "MAGIC HEXAGRAM" - FIVE TO A SIDE - using the numbers 1 thru 12 - in which the total of each side is 34

and the integral reduced value = 7 ??

The two examples here are for totals of 32 and 33....or an integral reduced value of 5 and 6 respectively. There are certainly a myriad of combinations that would get you to 34 -- which sums to a 7. The question is....for you math wizards...can you create a magic hexagram that accomplishes that ??

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/MagicHexagram.html

Do you think the Star of David hexagram with its 12 compartments / 5 to a side / is worth pursuing ????
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

perchprism is offline Good Twelever Gold perchprism is on a distinguished road

Hunnytree: I like the directions of the arrows in your link. Suppose those were dandelion seeds, and were pointing just in the directions that count for that particular page? Then it might be telling us just to use the letters or numbers in that particular direction to get a message (within the hexagram, I mean).

Perch

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

I spent the afternoon and some of last evening trying to figure out if there was a magic hexagram somewhere, using the numbers 1-12, that adds up to 34: 3 + 4 = 7. The ones in the model I linked to add up to 32, and 33. I'm thinking, why not 34, but it's a far reach from columns of 5 numbers, 1-12, adding up to 34, to a magic hexagram. I am NOT a math whiz. Yes, I plugged into a spreadsheet about 15 - 20 combinations of 5 numbers, using 1 thru 12, that add up to 34. I even read PDF files on how to find magic 'squares' and hexagrams. But it's totally lost on me. Some of you are geniuses, some are math whizzes. Is there one of you out there that can tell if this is a possibility ??

What I would like to see is the hexagram filled with numbers, 5 to a side, that add up to 34, then you would have a 12 compartmented box filled with numbers, 5 to a side, the reduced value of which would be 7. Looks significant to me. Then we would have something to talk about, directions, or whatever.

btw, in my perusal of the Gematria factor, it is common to get to an integral reduced value; e.g. 32 = 3+2 = 5, so this approach fits in. And all ya all puhleeez don't start giving me all that special knowledge stuff....you know dozens of you are pursuing avenues like crazy that any one of us could argue same back at ya....so just ease up for now.

IF there is such a magic hexagram, then that would give a fixed placement for the numbers 1 thru 12 inside the SofD. That's why I was hoping for the find. Now, I have to say, I have no idea what the next step would be. But I'd be willing to wager, this collective mind would come up with something.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2