+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy on left?

denete is offline Junior Twelever Copper denete is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it is just me, but the faries appear to be making letters.

The one bending over is making an 'R'.
    The one with well endowed knees is making a 'W'.
    The missing head is making an 'L' (hand).
    The two who are reclining top middle form an 'M' with hand, arm, and leg.
    The top right makes an omega.
    The sleepy one on the right looks like U, V, or perhaps a square root symbol (when her head is considered).
    The blue on the right is a happy inverse (tail over head).
    The brown may be a zero.
    The orange is a ball.
    The purple (middle bottom) 'AM' with their legs and arm.
    The two hugging above that are meshed or intertwined (could be a 'D').
    The trio above them are just that...a trio.
    The hair-pullers are cat-fighting...and forming a lower-case 'E' with their arms.

Etc.

Maybe it is an equation.

- David

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

The fairies are making numbers, only they're mirrored. Look at the ATT website under the puzzles and you'll see how he mirrors numbers to make things look out of context. Try outlining the fairies and then consider drawing a line down the middle and you'll get it.

blueman is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blueman is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look closely you will see diffirent type of animals in the hair of the Faeries

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiderman,
    Could you give us a hint? I mean, could you tell us the number that you see on just one fairy? I have been working on this page for quite awhile and I thought that it was a word puzzle. In other words, the top upper left where the fairy is sitting on her knees looks like a "B" to me. Right above her is another fairies hind or rear end. Could be the beginning of directions, "Behind". I have worked out a few others, but there is so far to go! I just can't see any numbers and I have been using my mirror like crazy! Thanks for the new idea.

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite

Check me out! I feel KNOWLEDGEABLE about something! ha ha OK, on page 36 if you look at mid left and see the three heads together. if you outline the heads and mirror them, it's a '3'. If you just sketch the outlines of the fairies (or sometimes their more prominent features) then you can just about split the image down the middle and get a number or a letter. I can't get it to say anything, but it's got to mean something. Anybody have ideas? Hope that helps.

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Spiderman. I can see the 3, but can't ignore the "r" in their hair either, so don't know how it all fits together. I think we just have to keep on trying to find numbers/words in the fairies and piece it together. It might take awhile!

Benitoite

Blueman - what animals are you seeing? Words or pictures? I see an awful lot on this page but only one of our forest creatures. How Stadther did this in ONLY 300 hours is amazing. There must be an encyclopedia of information on every page! Thanks for the help.

blueman is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blueman is an unknown quantity at this point

The part that is between the stem and the flower (red) is called a wing or wing gossamer. " I have already given you a good clue" Now if you take a good look at the shodows you will notice that some of them resemble the dragon. Someone post information about a r??? There are at least two more clues but I 'll let you find it.

I hope someone repay me in the future for the clues I have given.

blueman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3