+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small writing on green border - Page 36

komodoxx is offline Needs to say Hello! komodoxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Im pretty sure it says BOX with an arrow pointing down. If you take a mirror and hold it facing you it says BOX in clear lettering. Ive been playing with mirrors and can put some letters together but can't get a whole phrase out of the puzzle.

If you hold the mirror towards you at he bottom using the Acorn that is facing you as a guide, you should be able to see "BOX" The B starts in with the 2 fairies on the left.

My idea is that maybe this was misse during editing and was put there for editors to show "this puzzle says this" and it was overlooked.

In any case I think this puzzle needs to be solved with mirrors. Akin to the puzzle in the companion book, in which the letters could only be seen when the mirror is held at a certain angle, and it wasn';t consistent throughout that particular puzzle. We should keep that in mind while using this method.

Chiyo Chichi is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Chiyo Chichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Could that word just be "Reiter?" Looks too long to be BOX. Many of you see two "e"s in about the right place, maybe an "r" on the end & a tall letter... maybe a "t" in there. That cap B you are seeing could be an R & this would be a logical place for Alex to have slipped in a tiny signature. One might assume that an artist's assistant would color in large areas & borders.

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

Default writing on boarder

I'm getting "be noble"

winner1 is offline Needs to say Hello! winner1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, this is so easy. It says BE SAFE. its nothing, i havnt tried to ana gram it tho....

moonman is offline Needs to say Hello! moonman is an unknown quantity at this point

I though it said rose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2