+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inside photo is Yorah

Insane is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Insane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Inside photo is Yorah

Hello.

I do not know if this has been mentioned. The photo on the inside of this page is of Yorah. Yorah on page 40 is diplayed with different branches extending outwards. Also the tree house has been removed.

Placing the inside of this photo onto the appropriate location of Yorah on page 40 did not help much..

Any ideas?

sixpac4andmore is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper sixpac4andmore is an unknown quantity at this point

Default not yorah--exactly

Sorry I must beg to differ on your opinion.
    Although similar the two pics on 36 and 46 are different. I believe MS did cut and paste or use one for inspiration for the other but not the same.

You did make me notice the differences in the elongated knothole. Spec on 36 appears to be writin in it and also in the bottom o fthe railing heading to the right.

Thank you for pointing out the similarities as it made me focus on the differences.

Let me know if anyone figures out what is written in those knot holes.

Best of luck,
    sixpac

Patsicakes is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Patsicakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I believe the tree is Yorah even if it is not a duplicate drawing. If you look on page 41 the fairies are sitting with the flour box in front of Yorah's branches.

Therefore, that is Ana playing with Pook in front of, or up in the tree.

+ Reply to Thread