+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fairy Letters

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Fairy Letters

Looked thru all these posts. Don't think all the ones I see were posted.

"R" = The two fairies middle top of page. The fairy crooking her arm above her head is forming the left side of the letter "R" - the left hip line of the fairy above her is the middle section of the letter "R" - and the curved line made by the tights & leotard swooping to the right is the rest of the "R"

"A" = the next fairy to the right reclining, head resting on bent arm - the "A" is in the lines drawn for her shoulder, the cross hair is the touching her chin - the rest of the "A" runs along her right cheek

If we use the same process, there could be said to be an -

"L" or "C" = it could be the chin of the next fairy (dubious here) ? or the strap or both

or

"V" - a big ol' V formed by her dark green legs

since I'm very unsure of the next two fairies... let's jump to the bottom right corner...the fairy in the orange tights

"B" - formed by her arm that is hugging her knees

"A" - formed by the MS siggy banner and the branches of the tree

"Y" - fairy bottom middle of the page - left leg (stage right) formed by curved line in leotard - the tail of the "Y" goes down the inside of the fairy's left leg and up into her bent knee

if the first "Y" is right tho,,,then the next fairy over is forming a "Y" the same way ...so ... dunno

"P" - "B" - or even "A" = the fairy in the lower left corner - red leotard, pink tights - right arm (stage left) forms the letter

"A" - her friend - legs bent up - pink tights - blond hair -"A" formed by right leg over left leg

next three fairies going up left side - hard to say...

"U" - maybe - in the scoop neck of the fairy on the left in the trio - this is the middle set of fairies on the left

"E" - on its side made by the gossamer wing of the fairy below and the semi-circle neck line of the pink to on the fairy on the right in the trio

I like the small "a' found in the fairies who are examining each other's hair. Looks right to me.

"B" - the knees of the fairy in the odd position peeking under the branch - knees to her chest

the cluster of fairies in the upper left corner - dunno - too tired of lookin' at 'em to care right now...this all started with seeing that

"R"

in the center top of the page soooooo clearly !!!!!! Arrrrgggghhhh!!!
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

ddpepper is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ddpepper is an unknown quantity at this point

It's nice to know I'm not the only one seeing letters. I posted a long time ago and no one responded - bummed me out enough to leave that page alone but maybe I'll work on it some more.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL...well looks like we're the only TWO !!

Let me know what you come up with , k....

"When you created the book, you also created us."

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default fairy letters

Naw, you're not the only ones. This page has been driving me crazy for awhile. The only letter I could really pick out is the "R" at the top of the page. You have great patience to stare at this page all day.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

ddpepper is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ddpepper is an unknown quantity at this point

It's nice to have company! lol
    I saw a "Y" (upside down) with the bottom center fairies, too. But I can also form a "b" - coming down the blue leg onto the purple arm, then following her pink leg around. The right bottom fairy looks like a "y" to me. Trace the line from her shoulder down to her shoe, then her elbow to her hand. I never noticed the "A" with the branches and signature - great eyes!

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

Somebody had an anagram something something something the snail rrr's ark. Well, I see two r's, they could be in an arc formation... I dunno, just a connection.
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

imported_lucynymph is offline Needs to say Hello! imported_lucynymph is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Thanks

there are 13 letters according to your interpretation, I have been working on this page all day re: letters myself,

thx for sharing...

bronte

+ Reply to Thread