+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No hidden text?

skoldpadda is offline Twelever Silver skoldpadda is an unknown quantity at this point

Default No hidden text?

I can't believe there is no message that is relatively obvious in this page... we must be missing it. I can start a message in the veins of the upper left leaf and working downward, but only have 3 letters. what do you think...

"GET"
    Over 1,000 miles travelled in search of 1 token.

Tokens found: zero. (no, I don't expect I'll have to edit this)

Currently working on: Firefly, beetle.

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

There's GOT to be something here.

I tried sorting out the differences in veins on the leaves you're seeing, hoping to discover a code. But I haven't been able to find a good enough solution yet.

And if those blades of grass mean *anything*, it should be on THIS page!!!
    "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

jayhawker is offline Junior Twelever Copper jayhawker is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been working the veins for a week now. I get anywhere from 32 to 34 pairs of numbers (number of leaves). My thought is this, you apply the set of numbers against the 5x5 table. There lies my problem...what key do I use (stars, etc) and what cypher technique...playfair (that requires a certain sequence of letters...I definetly do not have a set sequence in the leaves). Have you worked with the berries yet...everything depends on the table. Just rambling, I agree with you there is something there.

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are also a lot of "sets" in the lushness... mushrooms, flowers, greenery, leaves...

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

comack is offline Needs to say Hello! comack is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe I'm just seeing things but it looks like there is something written on the stem of the second mushroom from the left. Not sure what it might say though.

Cheryl E is offline Junior Twelever Copper Cheryl E is an unknown quantity at this point

Default EPA letters

I may be making something out of nothing.....but I see the letters EPA - maybe the enviornmental protection agency. Look at the bottom left where the "twins" are sitting on the mushrooms. Go to the toes of the one on the left and you will see E and P out of the blue flower. Then go to her heel and perhaps the letter A in background organge color. Interesting that these letters are at her heel....now this is a real stretch - maybe the weakness of the EPA.

cluemein is offline Needs to say Hello! cluemein is an unknown quantity at this point

Does any of the leaf's on the ground by pook's feet look like states to anyone?

TwistedT is offline Needs to say Hello! TwistedT is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Coded leaves

The coded leaves are definataly were it's at, they are plainly seperated from the top down in words. the first 3 letters then 3 again,4,6,1,2,5,4,1,and finally 2. also if you take the oriantation of the leaves and always look at them with the stem down, there are only 16 unique patterns. It is definatly the leaves.

Patsicakes is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Patsicakes is an unknown quantity at this point

The fairies seem to be using their hands and fingers to tell us something. I'm wondering if it is part of a location clue? I suggest, that it might be directions at a token site that would lead us through a walking path in a park, down streets in a city, or some other outdoor public place.

Starting with the top left fairy:

2 hands holding vine = right 2, left 1 ?
    2 hands holding vine = right 5, left 4
    1 hand holding vine = left 4
    2 hands on mushrooms = right 5, left 5
    1 hand on leaf = right 5
    twins (left side of page) = right 3 ot 5 ?, left 4
    twin holding flower = left 4
    twin with hand on cheek = left none (maybe the end)

Comments welcomed!

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Fascinating.....I follow what you are saying. Intuitive. And logical. The starting point would be good.

I have a moon tree in mind to search. Perhaps something like this could be helpful if my moon tree (which is a Fir tree and likely to have no knotholes) is a 'starting point'.....

Of course, that is dragonfly at the top of the page, upper left corner.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast