+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Green Leaves

KiKi is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper KiKi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Dark Green Leaves

Has anyone been able to make something out of the dark green leaves on this page? I have tried and feel like there is something there, but can't make any sense. Also the leaves inside the knothole have lines on them whereas the others don't. Just an observation and not sure if this has already been noted but didn't see it anywhere so thought I would post.

mkultra is offline Junior Twelever Copper mkultra is an unknown quantity at this point

they look like the have letters on them.

I can make out an I T V

they rest is kind hard to see.

feniangirl is offline Junior Twelever Bronze feniangirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Forget the magnifying glass - I had to use a jeweler's loupe! mkultra is right , the lines look like/could be "I T V" and the last two look like/could be "P Y." The other leaves have just squiggles on them. Personally, I think they are questionable as far as being part of the puzzle, but that's just my opinion.

weasel is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper weasel is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have the posters that came with the kit from the ATT website? This picture was one of them-- I don't know how much bigger the poster is than the book, but it might be easier to see?
    I've tried with a loupe as well-- it's very hard to see!!!
    But whatever is in there does look intentional.

Maybe I'll try taking a high-res digital picture to enlarge in Photochop-- anyone tried already?
    Everything causes my Puzzling

SmartOhMy is offline Needs to say Hello! SmartOhMy is an unknown quantity at this point

The Posters with the set are the same size as the pages of the book. In fact they are put in the book for safe keeping while shipping.

MarvinPT is offline Junior Twelever Copper MarvinPT is an unknown quantity at this point

There appears to be a reversed R or K in the lowest leaf in the knothole.
    I also see the I T V and possible M or PY in the rightmost leaf. I agree that this must be significant. If not, then why place the limb inside the knothole?

Furthermore, I believe that there is a pattern to be found within the placement of the dark green leaves, as some are lined up and some appear to make circles.

Any ideas?????

TexTL is offline Junior Twelever Copper TexTL is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm trying to see a pattern in the leaves also...it seems likely that they would hold an important hint considering that the obvious hint on this page "WILL SPELL OUT THE SANCTUARY" is also coded in leaves...as if to say that the leaves will spell out the sanctuary
    SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND!

+ Reply to Thread