+ Reply to Thread

Thread: colors running

Guyra42 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Guyra42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default colors running

Has anyone noticed a change in color over time on this page, in the border where the poem is. Recently mine looks different than it used to, like all the darker color green in it came together, making the other parts paler. like its dark up top with just a little fading on the edges, then on the right its darkest around the actual words "Will spell out the", same at the bottom with "sanctuary". the strangest part is it's faded in almost a pattern. Is this just my book? Or was it always like this and I just didnt notice?
    Act with Integrity, have no regrets.

Munytree5 is offline Needs to say Hello! Munytree5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried making a copy of that page on a copier going lighter then going darker. Those shades of green do not show up on the copies. Oh well.

honeybee is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point

This made me look at mine, and it also has some strange coloring going on that I didn't notice before. Don't know what it means, if anything. Guess I'll check it again in a few days.
    "...you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you."

esme is offline Needs to say Hello! esme is an unknown quantity at this point

Default colors running

Guyra42, We have two copies of the book. We got them about two weeks apart. The color difference seems to be the same in both. I hope this helps.

Christii is offline Needs to say Hello! Christii is an unknown quantity at this point

okay..this is going to sound lame..but some people are pouring iced tea on this page and letters are comming clear...so it may be some kind of ink trick...I havent done it myself...but who knows?? he did publish the book himself..so her could have some tricks in there!!

+ Reply to Thread