+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pg. 46 new word?

Renegade is offline Needs to say Hello! Renegade is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Pg. 46 new word?

I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but has anyone else mentioned the word "leaves" hidden among the leafy border in the top margin on page 46? That would change the line to "leaves will spell out the sanctuary". Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

cabunk is offline Good Twelever Platinum cabunk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having trouble seeing it, can you tell us where it starts?

Renegade is offline Needs to say Hello! Renegade is an unknown quantity at this point

Default "leaves"

Sorry, I'm at work and don't have the book in front of me. If you start from the upper left corner and move to the right, the leaf pattern will change slightly to form L E A V. The last E would be on it's side and the S is ambiguous at best. If you still can't see it, I'll give you exact measurents when I get back home. Good luck!

cajuntlc is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze cajuntlc is an unknown quantity at this point

There are a lot of other letters in the leaves. It spells out a different sentence but it is hard to read. It actually starts on the top half of the left side and goes around the edge of the inside border. This is what I have so far "Save old 1 Leaf ______ Grean ______ ______ nuthing ______" The blanks are the spaces I haven't figured out yet. There are also other types of letters hidden in the inbetween spaces. I don't think they are part of the poem. I think it is a different clue.

hh2005 is offline Needs to say Hello! hh2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are these letters/words created by the leaves or the spaces between?
    Happy hunting! HH

The word that I'm speaking of, LEAVE(S?), is formed from leaves and starts 2 inches from the left edge on the top part of the border. The L is not formed at a 90 degree angle but more of a 55 degree angle and the E kind of leans back.

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry, but the best I can see is about 5 "L"s scattered all over the place...if I look hard I can sort of see Leav but that is about it .I know it is hard, but I'm not sure if if it this hard!

+ Reply to Thread