+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crow's Feet

mcrago is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mcrago is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Crow's Feet

I may be seeing things but I think the crow's feet contain one letter each. I come close to spelling out Lake Placid NY. The easiest to see are the lowest two faces on the page (N and Y).

What do you think?

cooljool is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper cooljool is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm - crow?

on p 46?

please clarify?

cj
    Cooljool

mcrago is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mcrago is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Crow's Feet

Crow's feet, as in wrinkle lines at the corner of an eye. In this case the eyes are the knotholes. The lines in the corners of the eyes form letters. They spell out Lake Placid NY.

cooljool is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper cooljool is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh! thank you for clearing that up for me. I am going to have to learn to think more broadly.

I wonder why the tree faces all seem to either have their eyes closed, or they are wearing monocles. Looks like monocles to me.

But I do see that all the "crow's feet" are different. I'll have to get a magnifier out and look closer.

thanks

-cj
    Cooljool

+ Reply to Thread