+ Reply to Thread

Thread: letters in the tree

olivebean is offline Needs to say Hello! olivebean is an unknown quantity at this point

Default letters in the tree

it seems like each face is looking at a letter in the tree....

there's one looking right at the door, a u.
    the next one up in the middle of the tree is looking at a c.
    the next one up on the left is looking at what i think is an h.

etc, etc.

olivebean is offline Needs to say Hello! olivebean is an unknown quantity at this point

also, the mate on page three has some of the letters in the branches omitted.

Jessnet3 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Jessnet3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found a very distinct "G" alone on one of the upper left branches

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found the letters JGEYCTYIPKS. I don't know. I looked up Jersey City Park and there is one. My eyes are dead.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

jurzeyfresh is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze jurzeyfresh is an unknown quantity at this point

i think if MS were to hide something in "jersey city park" he would call it Liberty State Park... any park other than that and you are not likely to make it out alive with the token... i plan on going into hoboken tonight though so i can check out any jersey city area if you like...

Chris

msdirection is offline Needs to say Hello! msdirection is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by jurzeyfresh
    i think if MS were to hide something in "jersey city park" he would call it Liberty State Park... any park other than that and you are not likely to make it out alive with the token... i plan on going into hoboken tonight though so i can check out any jersey city area if you like...

Chris
    yeah good luck if your'e going to jersey city. jeez. i hope youre packin'...

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I don't know anything about Jersey. MS wouldn't put a token in a dangerous neighborhood. I googled Jersey City Park and that park did come up, but so did Liberty Park. So, if you're going to check out Liberty Park have fun hunting and good luck.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

nolan is offline Junior Twelever Bronze nolan is an unknown quantity at this point

jersey city is not that dangerous. if u wana talk dangerous, google camden, nj. highest per capita crime rate in the country for 2004

Geewhiz is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Geewhiz is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you talking about that you found these letters? How?

In the leaves of the tree. You have to look at each bunch. Look above the tree limb right above the oblong knothole on the left side of Yorah. The leaves form a "G". To the left is a "C". There are also some hidden in the leaves at the top of the tree. Look for the darker leaves.

+ Reply to Thread