+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NY CITY

perchprism is offline Good Twelever Gold perchprism is on a distinguished road

Default NY CITY

I see NY City in the margin. The easiest letter in CITY to see is the Y, which is about 2.5 inches long (and skinny, about 1/4 inch wide) in the left-hand border collage, at about the middle of the page. The top of the Y is level with the top of the large bat wing and the bottom of the T-Drop cap square. The bottom of the Y is level with the word RAIN in the text. You can see the T in CITY --the bottom of the T ends about a half inch above the top of the Y and is about an inch long. From the top of the T go up another half inch to see the bottom of the I--it is shifted to the left, close to the binding and is about an inch long. Go up another half inch from the top of the I and you can see the C--it's also about an inch long. The top of the C begins about an inch below the top of the outside brown border margin. On the right side collage, the N and Y are located in the middle of the L in Rusful. The Y is dark and the N is light. The Y is directly on top of the N.

Under CITY on the left, and NY on the right, there appear to be words that are much more difficult to make out.

blkcat1 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blkcat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow.
    Good job - that was really, really tough to spot! I see what you mean
    about possible additional words - bears further investigation.

osmaster is offline Junior Twelever Bronze osmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Good Luck

Any ideas where to look in NY City?

+ Reply to Thread