+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Fellow and Egg

JCartesia is offline Needs to say Hello! JCartesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Dragon Fellow and Egg

Looking along the end of the tail of the Dragon, at the very end, if you have the spine towards you, there is a series of numbers/figures, and what looks to be like a degree sign. That is, of course, if they even exist, I think I am losing it with this page.

Another Idea however, is that if you follow the spear that is next to the coil of the snake, right before the material of the spear changed, there is an egg-like object being held by the dragon, I doubt that has any significance, but I am in such a state of paranoia with this page that I am willing to consider most anything at this point
    To see a World in a grain of sand...

JCartesia is offline Needs to say Hello! JCartesia is an unknown quantity at this point

One other thing that I just noticed as well, if you look veryvery closely at right where the end of the tail is poking out from the border, there is a word written in the same orientation as the polkadots on the contemplative fellow's jacket, that seem to spell out the word: "Harvey"
    To see a World in a grain of sand...

OHtroverD is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper OHtroverD is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it me, or does that "egg" look like Pook's head bound. I think I see a number of the other creatures also in these black and white pictures. I think this shows where they were all taken captive and taken away. I think it's something we'll discover when we work on the story some more.

+ Reply to Thread