+ Reply to Thread

Thread: spot on image...what is it???

mwu7392 is offline Needs to say Hello! mwu7392 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default spot on image...what is it???

Hello all,
    newbie here....on page 55, right below the raised axe is a guy with his head resting on his hand...(looks like he has wings)...anyway, to the right of his left wing, right below the brown border, is something that looks like hooded...uhh..hooded cyclops skull?...wtf is that?...keep staring at it but cant make out what it is...anyone got a mag glass?

mwu7392 is offline Needs to say Hello! mwu7392 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, i ask because it's somewhere else in the book...not because im on crack and asking random questions....oh well...

Ladybug is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: spot on image...what is it???

Quote Originally Posted by mwu7392
    Hello all,
    newbie here....on page 55, right below the raised axe is a guy with his head resting on his hand...(looks like he has wings)...anyway, to the right of his left wing, right below the brown border, is something that looks like hooded...uhh..hooded cyclops skull?...wtf is that?...keep staring at it but cant make out what it is...anyone got a mag glass?
    It's an "unintentional" red herring!
    I found my Treasure, now YOU find yours.

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, if you look to the right of the "cyclops" you will see a grotto.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

OHtroverD is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper OHtroverD is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look on that guy's left sleeve, you'll see the ant. And on the sleeve on the next guy to the right of him who is also leaning on his hand, You'll see the firefly or dragonfly. I think I've also found the caterpiller and Pook in these pictures and I'm working on finding the others.

Anyone else with me on this line of thinking?

+ Reply to Thread