+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Code Of Numbers Five To A Side

Insane is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Insane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default A Code Of Numbers Five To A Side

The Books ISBN.

09760 61805

A Code Of Numbers with 5 to a side.

mackadoo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mackadoo is an unknown quantity at this point

very interesting. I've been trying to think of some news ways to look at the code of numbers, 5 to a side thing.

thank you.
    Calgon, take me away! To the jewels preferably!

mswavtous is offline Needs to say Hello! mswavtous is an unknown quantity at this point

Default p. 59

I dont have the companion book yet, I am wondering how you found out that this page says a code of numbers five to a side....? Is it possible without the companion book?

feniangirl is offline Junior Twelever Bronze feniangirl is an unknown quantity at this point

mswavtous - it has nothing to do with the companion book. Do you have the ATT book? See below.

http://tweleve.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=603

adam640kb is offline Needs to say Hello! adam640kb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Other Arrangements of Five To A Side

So in looking at where you can find "Five To A Side" I came up with these things, most likely not useful for our causes, but helps give other ideas and insight into what "five to a side" means:

Sports Rules, five on each team + 2 refs = 12
    The creatures that weren't "group leaders" = 10?

Some Prison Cell Blocks are described as having 5 cells to a side, with a corridor down the middle.

Ship Arrangements Five Cannons on Each Side + 2 Others?

Table Settings 5 on each side + 2 at each end = 12

The Bird Alphabet Tiles
    "The letters are arranged on the sides of a small, octagonal platform, five to a side."

Most likely doesn't apply but here's the link:

http://www.xorn.com/Puzzles/Dukas/

adam640kb is offline Needs to say Hello! adam640kb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Bird Tiles

Please Note: The Bird Tile Alphabet is part of an online RPG, it's not a "real world" code.

debz is offline Good Twelever Gold debz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Bird Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by adam640kb
    Please Note: The Bird Tile Alphabet is part of an online RPG, it's not a "real world" code.
    Like THIS is a real world??? hahahah... Ya made me laugh! Like I've said before....... I think it could be bird names. Many cities are named after birds, or park names, or street names.

I like your post adam...... welcome to the MmmmmaaaaaddddddHouuuusssseeeeeee!!
    The only token I found was SQUAT!!!
    http://www.tweleve.org/upload/squat_token.jpg

+ Reply to Thread