+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fairy points at...

1Believe5 is offline Junior Twelever Copper 1Believe5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Fairy points at...

I just woke up thinking about this. It looks to me like the vines on the left side of the fairy look they were drawn differently and looks like a piece of the United States, but I couldn't figure out that long part looked like. I think it looks like Lake Michigan (roughly) and the fairy is pointing at the Green Bay side of Lake Michigan! Does anyone else see this? Also, is there a creature associated with this page?
    Read between the numbers

toothfairy70 is offline Needs to say Hello! toothfairy70 is an unknown quantity at this point

I too see those vines and they look out of place don't they? They are brown and connected to the big green leaves and are over the fairy. Anyone have any ideas what this means?

Trevelyan is offline Junior Twelever Copper Trevelyan is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a stylized picture of the Grasshopper in the "Y" just below the split (the grasshopper's head is pointing down and to the left).

As for Green Bay area, could be.. My geography of the northern midwest is a little rusty.

Trev
    "Knowledge is power" + "With great power comes great responsibility" = Those who know must help those who don't.

+ Reply to Thread