+ Reply to Thread

Thread: page 59 and fairy at beginning of book

CardsPlease is offline Needs to say Hello! CardsPlease is an unknown quantity at this point

Default page 59 and fairy at beginning of book

The clue from this page is A CODE OF NUMBERS FIVE TO A SIDE and the same fairy that is on page 59 is also on the page immediately before the title page pointing to a string of 15 numbers ( 1 thru 15 in a different order) and on page 51 pointing to a puzzle piece. I wonder if the string of numbers at the beginning of the book have something to do with the code of numbers. Any thoughts?

debz is offline Good Twelever Gold debz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: page 59 and fairy at beginning of book

Quote Originally Posted by CardsPlease
    The clue from this page is A CODE OF NUMBERS FIVE TO A SIDE and the same fairy that is on page 59 is also on the page immediately before the title page pointing to a string of 15 numbers ( 1 thru 15 in a different order) and on page 51 pointing to a puzzle piece. I wonder if the string of numbers at the beginning of the book have something to do with the code of numbers. Any thoughts?

Could it mean A CODE OF NUMBERS FIVE TO A SIDE, meaning five numbers on three sides, with a top open?

Similar to the description of Zac's workshop?

Or an open box?
    The only token I found was SQUAT!!!
    http://www.tweleve.org/upload/squat_token.jpg

+ Reply to Thread