+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wher e to go

karifoot is offline Needs to say Hello! karifoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wher e to go

Isn't anyone else interested in why the "e" for "where" is on a different plant than the "wher"? All the other words were separated - why was the "e" in that word the only exception?

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

Good point, Karifoot. MS didnt want to add an extra leaf to that plant for some reason. The large one has 8 leaves, while the medium ones and small ones have 7 leaves each.

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

bamacherf is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze bamacherf is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember the first clue? His answer was that when you see a misspelling it means you need to anagram. This could be a misspelling and could need to be anagrammed

Melslp79 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Melslp79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't recall him saying that. ??? Can you point me in the right direction to find it?

Wandering Mutant is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Wandering Mutant is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know for sure, but I don't think he ever said that. I think it is just implied because of the clue, Hint: Tackle Repositorys.
    And the fact that it was misspelled. So the misspelling was our "clue" to anagram.

WM

cdjh_hunter is offline Needs to say Hello! cdjh_hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Misspellings and anagrams

The solution to clue #1 on the att Web site does say the misspelling is a hint:

http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Publi...ions/index.cfm[/url]

chatchoochoo is offline Junior Twelever Copper chatchoochoo is an unknown quantity at this point

What if the "E" really is an upside down 3. The every third one of something like the 3 2 2 with the spider?

SilverWA is offline Junior Twelever Bronze SilverWA is an unknown quantity at this point

Chatchoochoo,

How was the Spider related to 3-2-2?

kimoliscious is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kimoliscious is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by chatchoochoo
    What if the "E" really is an upside down 3. The every third one of something like the 3 2 2 with the spider?
    spider was grid coords as well...the 3-2-2 was quite a mess tho, eh?

+ Reply to Thread