+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Letters in foreground

joseph is offline Needs to say Hello! joseph is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Letters in foreground

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone saw the letters: illy in the purple mountain range in this picture. There seems to be several letters in the mountain ranges. Also some one mentioned roman numerals. There seems to be plently of them as well. Could these be the string of numbers needed?
    Just thought I would stop lurking and join in on the fun!
    jeepman521

Cheryl E is offline Junior Twelever Copper Cheryl E is an unknown quantity at this point

Default illy

I think I see it under the foot of the darkling holding Ana's arm. Is that where you mean?

joseph is offline Needs to say Hello! joseph is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! That is exactly where I mean if you look some more there is also the word ville on the last purple mountain top leading down to the pink part
    jeepman521

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for joining in the fun and posting, Joseph.

You have a really good eye! :P
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

Thanks for welcoming me! This is a lot of fun! I think I have decided to stay on one "puzzle" at a time as opposed to working on the entire book. I will be concentrating my efforts on the text. I have a great idea that may prove interesting! More on that later though
    jeepman521

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Joseph, the fun is to post what you've learned so that we can all benefit. Those same roman numerals keep repeating throughout the book.

Oh believe me I will post anything I find. The roman numerals are everywhere! I have been trying to figure out a pattern. I do think however that some of what we are seeing as roman numerals could simply be hash marks in the illustration.
    jeepman521

+ Reply to Thread