+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Letters on Darklings

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Letters on Darklings

The Darkling holding on to Ana's arm has letter on his shirt and especially his legs. There is a large "W" on his shirt and more letters/numbers running down the entire length of his pants leg. Any ideas?

joseph is offline Needs to say Hello! joseph is an unknown quantity at this point

I see the "w" but now that you mention it there are several letters all over the darklings! Or am I just seeing things????? THe one one the left pulling her hair there is a y on the foot? Could we be on to something here?
    jeepman521

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, and I see an A on the butt of the darkling across Ana's waist.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

I don't see letters, but I do see numbers. On the darling who's grabbing Ana's arm, there's a 99 or a 66.

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

And also a large Y on the short of the left hair-grabber.

kimoliscious is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kimoliscious is an unknown quantity at this point

i just noticed this thread. cool...i DO see the letters...have we all given up on this theory, or should i go get out the old mag glass?

balderdash is offline Junior Twelever Copper balderdash is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Letters on Darklings

Quote Originally Posted by Gaines
    The Darkling holding on to Ana's arm has letter on his shirt and especially his legs. There is a large "W" on his shirt and more letters/numbers running down the entire length of his pants leg. Any ideas?
    This a a solution for the "ANT". If you turn your book upside down and look from the top down starting at at the edge of the shirt near the waist of that darkling then read up to his shoulder and then go down his arm you can see "SWANNEE PARK UTAH".

The big "W" becomes an "M" which becomes part of "MOAB" - although the letters trail off into the area between his arm and his leg.

+ Reply to Thread