+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ana's dress

okie is offline Junior Twelever Bronze okie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Ana's dress

If you cover the right half of Ana's dress and only leave her chest (G-rated version) exposed, it looks like the page of a book with the letter C. The long arm of one of the darklings looks like the bottom of the page. If you line up the C so that it looks like you are covering half of a circle, the line is tangent to the dragons unseen eye and the curve of its tail. Could we need to do something with lines drawn from the dragon's eyes/head and tail? I don't know how to make sense of this, however.

3v3t2 is offline Needs to say Hello! 3v3t2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ana's dress

If you look under Ana's shoulder you will see the horizon disproportionately placed where we should see her dress. It looks funny but I can't make anything out of it.

cj
    cj is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Copper
    cj is an unknown quantity at this point

According to the text pg 76 "the pair seized her hands and stretched her arms wide." In the picture, they aren't holding her hands and they have not stretched her arms wide. Also in the text pg 76..."until two Darklings stood by her side." Stood by her side? they are tiny, how can they stand by her side? maybe stand by her ankles, but not side.

Baroncoop is offline Needs to say Hello! Baroncoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Way out there

Ok, I noticed that the lines on her dress formed a code that fits nicely into the 5x5 with the numbers 2-3-2-1-1-1-1-4 or, if you think the three lines kinda grouped together are one number, and the last two/three lines maybe make up a Roman numeral 4, then I get 2-3-2-1-3-4. Using this I plugged em all into my 5x5s and actually came up with WLKN, which is a radio station in Sheboygan. Again, I dont think this is an answer, and is probably just reading WAY too much into something, but it MIGHT be an extra hint. Does this help anyone?

grandmama is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    grandmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ana's dress

Quote Originally Posted by 3v3t2
    If you look under Ana's shoulder you will see the horizon disproportionately placed where we should see her dress. It looks funny but I can't make anything out of it.
    I thought it was a scarf.

+ Reply to Thread