+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glass arrow

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

Default Glass arrow

Notice in the picture there is a lot of shattered glass. Look to the bottom right of the picture, go upwards an inch until you find the first caldron,go left an inch from the caldron and there is a piece of glass. It looks a lot like an arrow pointing upwards, or in the story's perspective, along the floor forwards. The only other shape that might be related is the smallest caldron, right next to the biggest and slightly hidden by some rocks, is that its handle makes a turn-around arrow symbol like

<-\
    .-/

...sorta

anyways, i can't see what they point to or anything else relavent.

Just wanted to inform the general public
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

perdendosi is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper perdendosi is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that there's a shape a lot like an arrow there... i thought perhaps it's a compass direction or other legend to orient a map possibly. I also noticed that a number of the shards looked like states (Georgia, Oklahoma, etc) but then again that's probably a misdirection.

Distraction is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Distraction is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow?
    How about mushroom

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

Could that 'arrow' have anything to do with what Osmaster said on the "Folding Page 80 Yields..." thread?
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

KiKi is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper KiKi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Three Arrows on page

This is my second post as I have just received my book and wanted to add that it appears the orange arrow on this page is pointing to an image that is possibly a human figure or something like it.

Just a thought.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

The shard you might be referring to that looks like Oklahoma....also looks like it could be Florida and Alabama combined.

My guess for Oklahoma is from the outline (bottom center) on one of two mushrooms that are repeated several times over, starting with the inside cover and appear on the next three pages, plus two others in the book.

The arrow....turned upside down..btw...almost looks like Texas...except in my estimation the 'panhandle' shouldn't look that big.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

SantaAnaCAbrian is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper SantaAnaCAbrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else see a third arrow ?
    Start at the bottom left of the picture. Go up about 1/3 of the way up (but not half way, that's too far.)
    See that cauldron laying on it's side ? There are four pieces of glass/shards below it. The one furthest away from the cauldron looks like a hand pointing downwards ?

Does anyone else see that ?
    Good Luck Everyone !
    _Brian From Santa Ana, CA

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

Yup, i thought so too!
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

skoldpadda is offline Twelever Silver skoldpadda is an unknown quantity at this point

So when you run into Rusful, make a circle around him before claiming your token?

They do look a lot like arrows, but what then?
    Over 1,000 miles travelled in search of 1 token.

Tokens found: zero. (no, I don't expect I'll have to edit this)

Currently working on: Firefly, beetle.

SantaAnaCAbrian is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper SantaAnaCAbrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, so I know I just said it looks like a hand pointing down, but guess what else it looks like to me ??

http://www.state.ok.us/osfdocs/maps.html

Oklahoma !
    Good Luck Everyone !
    _Brian From Santa Ana, CA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast