+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trees In The Red Rock

Insane is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Insane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Trees In The Red Rock

Could anyone else verify that looking in the background of the red rocks, especially top right.. that there are trees there?

Please verify I'm not going crazy. Thanks

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

I don't see trees but I do see letters. t-r-o-v-e?

blkjag01 is offline Junior Twelever Copper blkjag01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiderman,

Could you tell me where you see the letters T-R-O-V-E? This page has been making me crazy for weeks now! I know something is there, but I just can't see it! Thanks.

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Well, I no longer see 'trove' in there. I see the word 'Yellowstone.' Maybe tomorrow I'll see MY address, who knows. The top part of page 80 is supposedly stalagtites and such. They seem to form letters to me, kind of like the '70's puffy writing we (well, SOMEBODY) used to do. Look at the left, top of the page, and you can probably see a Y. It's in the lighter gray section. I believe the rocks continue to make words as you go down the page but I can't make those out. Anybody have any luck? Please share. Lurkers? Anyone? Jump on in.

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

Default tree

I see the tree. I also see a million other things but nothing is going anywhere. If you fold it up from the bottom ( just above the pointy floor things) then move that up to just under the large pot on rt, it looks like a devil. Then if you fold it left to right into the middle and rt to left into the middle it looks like a bigger devil. Maybe it's saying Rusful is the devil or Lucifer. Don't know

+ Reply to Thread