+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Letters/Numbers in Rusful's Hair?

flitter is offline Needs to say Hello! flitter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Letters/Numbers in Rusful's Hair?

Leave it to a woman to criticize a man's eyebrows...

Does it look to anyone else that the hair standing on Rusful's head, his eyebrows and the hair on his right hand look to be spelling out some words or number sequence?

Of course, if I could find my magnifying glass I might have more insight on this...

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. I think someone somewhere mentioned this at one point. Like everything else, it's tough to see what it is, though.

find1 is offline Needs to say Hello! find1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like "redneck cradle" to me. I've googled this, and it's apparently meaningless. But now that I've seen it, my mind has blocked out all other possible interpretations...
    -find1

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel like Rusful at the mouth of the grotto. The joke is just beyond arms' reach, but I can't get it.

ChptleLvr cupped his hand to receive the joke. His long yellow fingers wriggled, taunting, greedy....
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

gbeakerolson is offline Needs to say Hello! gbeakerolson is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like a similar font to the "hair text" was used to write something near the bottom on Rusful's sack - or am I going nuts?

+ Reply to Thread