+ Reply to Thread

Thread: States?

iadlvcms is offline Needs to say Hello! iadlvcms is an unknown quantity at this point

Default States?

I teach Middle School and some of the students thought that the broken pieces of pottery look like states. For instance the bottom left pieces resemble Michigan. Anyone else think so? Just a thought.

Deb

tmars81 is offline Needs to say Hello! tmars81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see that too. I see MI, GA or ME (I can't tell which one it resembles more closely, OK, IA, MN, IL, VA or WA (again...can't tell which one it resembles), OH, TX, NJ...there are a few pieces I can't match to a state shape though. If these represent where the tokens are hidden, I can't see any states out west in these shapes, except for maybe WA

missionarymom is offline Needs to say Hello! missionarymom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have thought this for awhile. No one ever said anything about it, so I never posted it. On a map at home we marked areas that we thought the pieces looked like. We came up with OK, SD (or PA), VA (some think the butterfly may have been there instead of NC), and southeast US (this is the large piece that looks life SC, GA, AL and FL put together. The VA piece next to his right knee could be KY. I will probably look closer at the other pieces. I will keep them marked on my map and compare with the final places the tokens are found. When people started talking about all the ciphers I lost some interest because I didn't think it was as hard as people were making it. Now I see that I was right in that area. Maybe I should have spent more time working puzzles but with four girls life gets busy. I am so thrilled to read everyone's accounts about finding tokens. I have really enjoyed the book and this forum

Bobbie is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Bobbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed day one that one of the pieces looked like PA. IF only I found more clues sooner. I think this were clues to lead us in the right direction.

+ Reply to Thread