+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Matching Grid on another page

royal20 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper royal20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I figured it out....Boy I hate to give this one up. Just remember me after you find the treasure We know that we are suppose to look in tree holes right? Check out the hole on the tree in page 16. There is definitely something in there. I couldn't make it out with a magnifying class so I scanned it and zoomed in. Inside are the letters M E.

destructo is offline Banned Aquamarine destructo is an unknown quantity at this point

Is see NOTHING inside that tree hole on page 16.

Trainor is offline Twelever Silver Trainor is an unknown quantity at this point

I can only see what looks like ME and only because you mentioned it.
    But, how is someone suppose to see this without using other ways.

Trainor

royal20 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper royal20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold the page up to the light and you should see a green square in side the black hole. The letters are written in calligraphy.

You're right...I wouldn't think he would put a clue in the book that required scanning a picture. The only other way you could see it is with a higher powered magnifying glass (mine is on x3) or a microscope. But none the less it's in there.

Huddy911 is offline Junior Twelever Copper Huddy911 is an unknown quantity at this point

destructo, do you see this? I do not at this point and as long as royal20 is only confirming his own sighting.....
    All i see is the letters from the page behind bleeding thru ..ad.. i think.

but alas , even if its there... what does that tell us except a repetition of what we already know.

Trainor is offline Twelever Silver Trainor is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I was looking at the letters seen in the knotholes using a flashlight under the page and started to get letters that made sense and then they stopped. I think I got A T G R A N and then no sense at all. Maybe someone could check this and see if they get more.

Trainor

I probably am seeing things. (I've been staring at that stereograph on p. 37 for so long I think my eyes are permanently crossed ) But there is something definitely in that hole. It's not just solid black and what I'm seeing is not from the other page because the letters are written in calligraphy. Am I allowed to upload a picture of what I see?

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose if you DREW it yourself, that would be OK. But no scans or copies of any of the actual book's images.

Copyright infringement...
    "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

charmlady is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper charmlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default knotholes

I, too, see the green square inside. For the life of me, though, I can't see any letters. I started thinking, though... maybe the clues to the code would start in the knotholes of the trees in the book, like this would suggest. I thought that maybe if you hold them up to the light and use the letters that shine through from the other side of the page. I tried that and didn't get much. Maybe someone else might, though. Just another crazy thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast